November 24-28, 2010 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnQ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 186
God damn I want to take that last spot.... Haven't had enough time to get that many beats ready though, and I can't enter without my shit right, can't half-ass it.

You can be sure I'll be judging every round though. I'm ready to hear some fire!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Do like me and use old ish! You know my favorite track of yours, far as I'm concerned, it's a guaranteed 1st round win...lol. I still listen to that joint from time to time. Ish is DOPE!

OnQ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 186
See that's exactly what I would do... But I'm back up in portland for the week with my fam so I have no way to edit my tracks down to the right length. Sucks.

Actually... Just realized the time limit is 4 minutes. I can definitely find some old ish that is less than that. Just PM'd Fade, hopefully that spot is still open.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
See that's exactly what I would do... But I'm back up in portland for the week with my fam so I have no way to edit my tracks down to the right length. Sucks.

Ok Q, to eliminate ANY excuses, I've paid Fade 2.4 million to allow YOUR beats to go up 4 MINUTES! Now what? hahahaha Just send me half that back after you graduate and become famous.

:)~

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Lots of names I never see lol nice! Eagerly awaiting to vote!

LexOfNP

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I can't wait to hear what everyone is posted tomorrow... Feels like Christmas Eve right now Lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm going to lose.....

:(

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I'll see you in round 3, dac. >=)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
So far, from all the beats I've heard....

Best beat I heard was def CJ Beatz, I was really feeling that joint, guess you guys are saving the crackola for the later rounds...

Biggest surprise was Stresswon's joint, that shit was so dope....that shit was too funky....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
:( but I was kidding! That saddens me. You take your lack of success out on me. :*(

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word...he came with some heat this round....

I'll see you in round 3, Dac >=)

destrocity

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
A lot of the beats are dope. This is my first competition ive entered...kinda wish I had uploaded a complete beat didnt know heads were doing full beats i just did a little snippet type joint =\ oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.