Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battle-that/battles/

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

OnQ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 186
Sucio I thought your sample had TONS of potential. Once your drums kicked in though it they melodies kind of got lost behind them. Dope nonetheless though.

Dac. Mmm my favorite submission of yours yet. Sample composition is on point. Love it.

Dacalion.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Dac that was right up my alley, that track is MC ready.

Sucio - I had to keep messing with the volume which took away from the track.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thanks Oz, thats exactly what I've been trying to do with my beats lately. Making dope beats is one thing but making it completely MC ready is taking it to another level imo.

On another note, I can't figure out why the clarity wasn't there. This has happened to me twice, my Halloween Beat sounded just as crappy. I can't complain because most of my songs sound a little better after I upload them but this one sounded bad to me. Here it is on my site 6. Somebody Got To Die, goto song #6, you will notice that it sounds much much better. I didn't change a thing. I'm sure that its something on my end but I can't figure it out. Maybe Fade, dp or one of you guys may know. If so, PLEASE TELL ME! :)~

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LOL Dac the sound was fine on your track, I was talking about sucio's beat I had to keep turning the volume up.

Oh no I understood, "I" didn't like how my beat sounded in "my" ears. Yeah Sucio's beat was building up to the main beat which caught me off guard at first but after about 20mins I realized what he was doing. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online