November 25-28, 2009 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I think Im gonna be playing Modern Warfare 2.

Me too.... j/k I will cop it though, not sure on how much I'd get to play it, though.

However, as much as I would love to enter it this year, I will pass. Kinda have a lot on my plate going into next month and need to stay focused on my task at hand.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
This contest is always SUPER sample driven so I may have to pass as well. My composition game is working for me right now and those just don't far well on ILL. I don't think I have a good enough sample archive right now to compete like I'd need to. I look forward to listening though. A few entry's always surprise me. I'm sure Beatz 101 will bring some heat, Nomics is probably gearing up for it. Cell2 and X-squizet better be in it!!!!!!! I really want to hear something unexpected and not of the norm butttt....lol....that probably won't happen.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
C'mon guys, you all know there's only so many people that will enter, by backing out the battle will cease to exist! Samples, compositions, doesn't matter, just bring your best.... (no sampling vs. composition debate please). All I'm saying is, the lineup is usually thin, just make it happen.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Seriously thinking about jumping in on this one. Just need to see if I have the depth!!

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
This contest is always SUPER sample driven so I may have to pass as well. My composition game is working for me right now and those just don't far well on ILL. I don't think I have a good enough sample archive right now to compete like I'd need to. I look forward to listening though. A few entry's always surprise me. I'm sure Beatz 101 will bring some heat, Nomics is probably gearing up for it. Cell2 and X-squizet better be in it!!!!!!! I really want to hear something unexpected and not of the norm butttt....lol....that probably won't happen.

not sure my dude, and we can get busy witout samples. i actually prefer no samples to tell you the truth, but flipping shit is kinda fun. and if sucio is a hero to some people on here, then im done with this site......

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
and if sucio is a hero to some people on here, then im done with this site......

ah damn....why it gotta be like that? I thought u two were down like Relic's libido after drinking a case of Budweiser...oh well, every super hero needs a Villain!

Two peas in a bucket....fucket...I think I'm gonna jump up in this thang with about 4 rounds of southern smoke! If I don't rep the dirty who will.......

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
i'll enter this one!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
not sure my dude, and we can get busy witout samples. i actually prefer no samples to tell you the truth, but flipping shit is kinda fun. and if sucio is a hero to some people on here, then im done with this site......

??

Damn...Do I really suck that bad?

Guess my beat game doesn't suffice to some...

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn...Do I really suck that bad?

Guess my beat game doesn't suffice to some...

I dig your shit! New to the site, haven't heard everyone... but still, your shit's dope! I put my two cents in on your battle with spanishharlem and I should have said something about myself not using many samples either. I much prefer a composed beat for my songs... but for a battle there's something about a damn good sample that tickles a special part of me...

Maybe after I get into the site a little more I'll shoot a friendly compositional challenge your way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.