November 25-28, 2009 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
im going to jump in on this one this year. i have some heat that ive been holding back so hopefully i can make some noise. if not, it would be just fun.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
hey fade, everytime i try to sign up it says ive signed up already but i havent done it yet. whats going on?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
hey fade, everytime i try to sign up it says ive signed up already but i havent done it yet. whats going on?

That's because when you click on the sign up link, it adds you to the list but then you have to pay. I took you off the list so you can try again but I also fixed it so that the button shows up regardless. Let me know.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Fade, do we gotta upload all our beats at once or can we do it the day before each round?

You can upload your first round beat before the first day, then if you advance, you upload the beat that night for the next round. Or you can upload them all right now. You can switch the beats if you want, or replace them, but just make sure you do it with enough time so I can switch it up.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i can't seem to listen to any of the tracks in IE or firefox... or are they not up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online