Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 9am ET, and will end at 9pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
them two timing hats is kinda throwign me off SCAN!!!! but other than that, shit is fire... arrangement is dope.......

cell... thisis by far the hottest beat i ever heard from yhou, but them drums is really NOT knockin like they should be at all.....

scan all day..... at least i can say i lost to the winner.....

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
them two timing hats is kinda throwign me off SCAN!!!! but other than that, shit is fire... arrangement is dope.......

cell... thisis by far the hottest beat i ever heard from yhou, but them drums is really NOT knockin like they should be at all.....

scan all day..... at least i can say i lost to the winner.....

Thanks for voting, I know what you're saying about the drums though, I'm not happy with them at all.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
YO both beats were tight. Scandals might have been mixed a little more thoroughly, but I give the nod to cell2dee. Probably personal preference more than anything, I just liked how the sample was flipped it carried mad energy.

scandal

Maker of Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 178
Just listened to the beats, my mix sounds fucked on speakers, I need to get me some monitors instead of using headphones and computer speakers. No excuse though, great beat Scandal!

^^^ Monitors is where it's at, I remember when I first upgraded to monitors (changed my life, lol). Dope beat though Cell you've had a great showing this whole comp, especially this latest one.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
^^^ Da Illfellaz just wanted to say that you had my favorite beat of the competition, That beat in the first round was insane!!!

appreciate that son. we got very similar styles. you edged us by 1 vote, cant really complain bout that... congrats on the win, like i stated earlier, at least we lost to the champ.....

and i checked your myspace too, that workshop looks like heaven...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
It is close, until you have to pull the trigger and vote. Like you guys already said, if Cell's drums hit a little harder than maybe that would have swayed me. But the whole atmosphere and character of Scandal's beats did it for me.

Good job fellas.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...

Nice finals battle...Didn't get a shot to vote...

If I did...would've voted Scandal..... Cell....I liked your beat better but the mix killed it for me....probably would've had a way better shot in winning this one if your mix was cleaner....

Great tourney....wish I came a lil harder on my beat selection......Kinda did a last minute thing when selecting beats....would've came a lil better this time....maybe win it next year....

Status
Not open for further replies.