November 25-28, 2009 - ROUND 1: OnQ vs. Stresswon

• warzone (apr 26-27) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• OnQ

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Stresswon

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 9am ET, and will end at 9pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ohhh, lol OnQ this is a dope track! Wasnt sure what to expect but this is tight!!!

LOL, oh boy, I gotta hear Stress... I hope you bringin it OnQ was not bullshitting here.

uhoh...... Here COME STRESS!!!!

I like that intro.. but..oh..no...nooooo. the repetition in the beat!
mmmmmm, this is dope as fuck for a beat to rhyme on, but iono, it hurts me but Ima have to give it to OnQ. Do I still get the money? lol

OnQ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 186
stress, man when i saw that i was paired up with you i thought there i was gonna get killed.... i think relic is right, if yours wasnt so repetitive you would have got it... that sample is beyond sick. i usually get criticized in the showcases for having too much repetition, but i make my tracks for someone to spit over, and i can tell thats what you did with this one. mad props on this one. i definitely want to hear this with the intended lyrics on it, i bet it'll be fire...

AFfriKkAaa

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Whats gud... I joined this forum TIME ago but never made much of a splash...then got hit wiv an email about this comp so figured id come in see whats gwaning in illlmuzilk!

I gotta give this one to OnQ...I think u hit it on the head above me man. That stresswon beat is clearly meant for someone to spit over and so on its own sounds a lil repetitive. Sick tho still mos def man!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
ONQ
Very cool sample and chop. Great bassline work.

Stress
Even better sample. But I think I liked the way ONQ flipped his a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.