Now this is what I'm talking about right here...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Peep game...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I give him props for what he was "TRYING" to do. The Friday the 13th sparactic inserts was kinda hot plus it had a little Fade factor in it. The execution was horrible.

dac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I loved my comment on the video

"Straight cheeks"

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
damn this dude gettin demolished through all the youtube comments lol he should have waited till he upped his game before postin a vid for the world to see

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
LMAOLMAOLAMoalmOLAM!!!!!! *Corner full of teddy bears, "Bad boy billy"...wack beat...jason theme, more wack beat... Ignore the fact he has a barbie chair, shot of speakers..not pumpin,.. more "bad boy bille"* -Priceless

More:
LMAOLMAOALMAOLMA

Moonbased
5 months ago
@0:48... that's his little corner where he goes to get in the zone and vibe out.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I can actually sympathize for him, when you have kids and not the room space their toys will take over trust me I know how it is. I didnt even know the beat was going on in the video by the way LOL...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I can actually sympathize for him, when you have kids and not the room space their toys will take over trust me I know how it is. I didnt even know the beat was going on in the video by the way LOL...

Naw man, how do you explain the sparkle letter on the myspace? lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
You don't.