O.ba.ma

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.dipdive.com/dip-politics/wato/

sweet..

Make sure to watch both videos, second one is nice what with it being Lenny Kravitz daughter, but they have the option to post your own.
Im thinking, whether you want him or not, the abilty to take the quotes and make some hot shit is there.
And they will put it up if its hot.There is an option to post your own.http://www.hopeactchange.com/
Be sure to let it play through and watch the second part, after the first part ends, the second one is the jant!
annnywaaay. Thought yall might like the revolutionisim in it.

T

The Arkitekt

im not prorepublican or anything, i honestly dont give a shit about politics, but when it comes down to it, i dont want a president that wouldnt salute the flag

and what you mean that was digital?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i dont want a president that wouldnt salute the flag

all that political eticate is non-sense. you see hillary and that fat cheesehead standing there like good little pupils? that's the same type of stagnet ass-munchery jerkoff attitude that get's 0% changed in washington because everyone is afraid that breaking protocol will ruin their career.

do you think that obama purposely chose not to put his hand on his heart because he secretly wipes his ass with the flag? Or could it be that he was giving his full attention and respect to the woman who was singing the national anthem. hillary and that adult garbagepale kid were not paying any attention to the woman singing the national anthem.. they were looking into the monitor and keeping their attention to obama.. thinking to themselves... ahh he's fucking it up now. how patriotic is that?

T

The Arkitekt

you do have a good point chrono, but any how, i dont give a shit who gets elected. usa is retarted, were a country that holds charities to support uneducated kids in the fuckin himalayin mountains halfway around the world when i see homeless people walking the streets

by the way, does your name come from chrono trigger?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
^^ Thats what Im saying, I had no idea that was the anthem until it was about over, I believe when Rossanne was killin it people werent doin the hand over the heart thing then either. They were too busy booing.
I think if the performance is wack and doesnt inspire patriotism you dont have to.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
as a european rather leftist i have sympathies for obama. how come it always seems like your democrats will take the presidency during campaign, but people give their votes to republicans later on in the election?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
GOOD QUESTION!
because there are far more "Closet" right wing rednecks than we realise. Plus the media has alot to do with it, they made gay marriage the issue and people fell for it last election. Im still wondering what its gonna be this time. Obama should win this though.
If everybody gets on board and shows up at the polls we should be good.

Watch how the media does him though , it hurts the guys over at ABC becuase they devout Clinton worshippers, media has no right or postion to influence people, yet if it werent for Fox News Bush would never been president.
Until then media was sorta unbiased, THEN they figured out hey we can change the world for us to make profits.
So here we are.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
oh my God...they take "one" instance when dude didn't put his hand over his heart!!!! He's "saluted" a million times before. He's worn the flag pin as well, people are really going out of there way to make the first black man ever to make it this far a closet Muslim/AntiAmerican though he's never attended any Muslim function. You guys really need to do your homework on the Muslim faith. Do you realize how many times a day they pray? There is no way in hell you can be an "undercover" Muslim. You'd be killed if you didn't perform there rituals religiously!

With the machine the Republicans have, if dude was Muslim the world would know by now! People need to wake the fuck up and see what racist America and the Republicans are trying to do. For the racist who want to make Obama out to be something that he's not, becareful what you wish for. All people of color are watching this election...if he loses on merit we won't be upset. But if dude is assasinated, or fucked out of the position if earned and won fairly, this America we love will never be the same.

Those people of color that are holding on to the hopes and dreams that America can actually be a free society and that someday racism will be eliminated will know that it will never be. And from that point we all stop "giving" a fuck because if they can make this light skinned brother out to be a Muslim or radical extremist, who's mother is white and father is black, we'll know they can paint that picture of all people of color. Obama running for President can either be the best thing that has ever happen to America or the worst....u decide.

I do still find it interesting that people can still put faith in the election process, even if the last two elections have been rigged. Wheres all the questions about digital voting systems, unaccountable voting systems, systems already proven TWICE to be faulty and manipulatable. It doesnt matter what the people think come election day, the winner be will decided by machines(and their controllers).
The people that use dirty tricks to win an election, things like defaming the character of your opponent is twisted, lacks no honour, and is highly disagreeable. But yet I see no one attacking the republicans for using such tactics.
No they would rather attack someone for not sticking a fucking hand on their heart, get the fuck out of here.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
People ARE attackin gthe republicans over it 2good, but the media isnt interested in reporting it.
Im with you LDB, just when i thought we were moving forward the other day some idiot backwoods redneck let me know we arent, but I think Obama wins this election, or it will be obvious that voting doesnt mean shit. Beyond people of color there would be ALOT of white folks too that would be rocked, beyond his race, Obama makes the most sense..period...

ill o.g.
THE UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 36
CHAPTER 10
The “FLAG CODE”

§171. Conduct during playing The Star-Spangled Banner

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

ill o.g.
Haha the singing was awful son lol. It must have been straight torture for the people there...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
THE UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 36
CHAPTER 10
The “FLAG CODE”

§171. Conduct during playing The Star-Spangled Banner

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

lmao..and if you don't do this each and every time you're a Muslim extremist and you hate this country, even if you've lived here all your damn life and you're a public servant of Illinois state senate and the United States senate? lol get da fuck outta here, we have middle class people in soup lines in this country, gas prices are "out of here" and people are bring b.s like this up.

ill o.g.
lmao..and if you don't do this each and every time you're a Muslim extremist and you hate this country, even if you've lived here all your damn life and you're a public servant of Illinois state senate and the United States senate? lol get da fuck outta here, we have middle class people in soup lines in this country, gas prices are "out of here" and people are bring b.s like this up.

To be honest I dont think its that big of a deal, and youre right. Its bullshit. However, I was trying to bring to light the flag code and why some people may therefore consider his actions disrespectful. If anyone should respect a country and/or the flag code of that country , it would definitely be a president or the candidates for the presidency of that country. Thats just common sense. I dont give a shit what his religion is either. He has pledged and saluted the flag plenty of times though, so like you said, to view him as some kind of muslim extremist would be ignorant.

About the media bringing up BS in the US over other important issues, thats the USA. How much media coverage did janet jackson's nipple exposure get compared to the problems you listed above? I bet many americans know in full detail nicole ritchie's weight at different periods in her life, but dont have a goddamn clue wtf obama did before running for president, or even what his standpoints are. There are probably dumbasses ignorantly furious and confused about osama suddenly running for president after being wanted for 9/11 so long (I hope you got that joke). All they know is he is a black democrat with weird muslim names, seemingly being disrespectful during an anthem.

I can see why some might consider it disrespectful, but I can also see how its a perfect blown up propaganda tool to make obama look bad.

Youre right ultimately LDB, it comes down to bullshit that shouldnt be the top issue in america.

Edit: Id like to add, I consider pledging alledgiance or honoring an anthem a right or maybe even a privilege, not an obligation.