ODB - Osirus

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
What up?

Anyone hear this album yet? I copped it the other day and the album is crazy. Beats are nice and Dirty kills it, Pop Shots is real old but its still a crazy song too me. I also saw ROC is gonna release his ROC cd in February i hope it dosnt disapoint.

peace

T

The Bastard

Yeah My Fav Track Was Number 16 Wit Drag On,AND TRACK 10, Overall Good Album

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
As much as I love Ol' Dirty Bastard, I refuse to purchase a posthumus album made in his name. He would most likely poopoo on the producers they would pick for his stuff. Really.... he WOULD poopoo on them. While they are in bed.

No kidding.

T

The Bastard

Dantson said:
As much as I love Ol' Dirty Bastard, I refuse to purchase a posthumus album made in his name. He would most likely poopoo on the producers they would pick for his stuff. Really.... he WOULD poopoo on them. While they are in bed.

No kidding.
he made this album while he was alive and he knew who he was workin wit.....

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Really? I might have to check it out then.

I hope RZA feels shitty for not taking a more active role in helping his cousin ODB out... just like he did to old boy from Gravediggaz who passed away from colon cancer... Actually, I take that back. I'm sure he feels shitty enough already.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i hope its good.. did anyone peep the last one that came out... think it was diary of russell jones, maybe, but it had a track with ICP on it as well as a remix of that track.... waaaaaack .... beats was shitty....i was so pissed cuz dirty is in my top 5 favorite mc's .... but i think that was thrown together after he got out of jail for some loot... it had alot of versus from old songs thrown together and shit... but daaaam, i hope this next joint is worthy...

T

The Bastard

gram green said:
i hope its good.. did anyone peep the last one that came out... think it was diary of russell jones, maybe, but it had a track with ICP on it as well as a remix of that track.... waaaaaack .... beats was shitty....i was so pissed cuz dirty is in my top 5 favorite mc's .... but i think that was thrown together after he got out of jail for some loot... it had alot of versus from old songs thrown together and shit... but daaaam, i hope this next joint is worthy...
yat hat shit got thrown together while he was in the slam. thing i dont get is rza ok'd it... but odb did a song wit icp back be4 that it i think it came out in 98 or 99 track called bitches i liked it, and he actually had a set and performed at an icp show a few months be4 he died. but im not sure if the other artists they threw him together wit on the trials and tribulations are complete strangers to him or whut

members online