odb possible cause of death found,roc a fella sold to def jam

M

MIKELABZ

M!nd_Ctrl said:
So the man was an addict, I don't care. Was ODB physically hurting anyone else besides himself when he was using, no. Dude, got thrown in jail for crack (which is Coke mixed with baking soda/other shit). A middle class white man possessing (the same weight in)pure powder coke would receive a lesser sentence, if any. This is not an excuse, it's a fact. The system is unfair.

My point to my original comment is I don't have to believe that a bag was found in his stomach. I wasn't there and I don't have to believe what I hear. That would make him a dumb motherfucker if he was having chest pains earlier in the day (can I even believe this), but didn't know or forgot a bag of drugs was in his stomach (maybe it's been in there for months or years). Maybe he did it when he was fucked up, I don't know. I'm just not feeling the story my man.

About the "excuses for stupidity" it is a known fact that African Americans are labeled (with the help of the media) as being criminals. You could be the smartest and nicest African American and average citizens would still think you're a criminal. Look, I don't believe it's right, but it's reality. I think we have to scrutinize the media before we believe any more of this "Blacks are criminals" bullshit.

The media is not out to praise Hip Hop music. How many famous people have died with "cause unknown." If it is true, did they really have to broadcast it to the nation. Oh well I guess he was just another crackhead.

I'm done.

Ctrl

HE HURTING HIS FAMILY... THEY FOUGHT OVER HIS ESTATE... HIS KIDS ARE HURTING CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A DAD...

T

The Bastard

M!nd_Ctrl said:
So the man was an addict, I don't care. Was ODB physically hurting anyone else besides himself when he was using, no. Dude, got thrown in jail for crack (which is Coke mixed with baking soda/other shit). A middle class white man possessing (the same weight in)pure powder coke would receive a lesser sentence, if any. This is not an excuse, it's a fact. The system is unfair.

My point to my original comment is I don't have to believe that a bag was found in his stomach. I wasn't there and I don't have to believe what I hear. That would make him a dumb motherfucker if he was having chest pains earlier in the day (can I even believe this), but didn't know or forgot a bag of drugs was in his stomach (maybe it's been in there for months or years). Maybe he did it when he was fucked up, I don't know. I'm just not feeling the story my man.

About the "excuses for stupidity" it is a known fact that African Americans are labeled (with the help of the media) as being criminals. You could be the smartest and nicest African American and average citizens would still think you're a criminal. Look, I don't believe it's right, but it's reality. I think we have to scrutinize the media before we believe any more of this "Blacks are criminals" bullshit.

The media is not out to praise Hip Hop music. How many famous people have died with "cause unknown." If it is true, did they really have to broadcast it to the nation. Oh well I guess he was just another crackhead.

I'm done.

Ctrl

they didnt throw him in jail, they threw him in rehab which is what they do to ALL drug users. he ran away from rehab thats when they put him in jail. now i dont believe they should put drug users in jail weather they tried to escape or not. but if you really think about it. they foundsumthin like 13 bags of crack in his trunk.they coulda easily put him in jail.but he got rehab....i love odb too but saying he wouldnt swallow a bag of crack is stupid look at all the other shit shit he did. shit thats what made him so ill,he made a mistake and now hes gone,,thats life, enough of the kill whitey

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this thing about the roc is bullshit. they either gonna merge or work together. Dame sold the Roc for $10 mill this is ridiculous and i dont believe this even for a second. Cmon now dame is making hundreds of millions by co-owning the roc, why would he wanna sell it for some stinky ass $10 mill? The Roc cannot be valued that low, as most of u know the roc is the most progressive record label in the industry, I mean the cats r really hot in everything they do. Think about - who the hottest labels around? - def jam and the roc. U got kanye on there, u got beenie on there, u got cam, u got nore, u got twista,why would u wanna sell the label if u gonna be making much more money running this shit yourself. Dont let them fool u, Dame may have only GED but he aint that dumb, this cat is pretty smart and he wont let himself get played like that.
And then about the scuffles between dame and jay, jay aint even running the label. He has a say as a co-owner but he aint dame is the man in charge.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
they didnt throw him in jail, they threw him in rehab which is what they do to ALL drug users. he ran away from rehab thats when they put him in jail. now i dont believe they should put drug users in jail weather they tried to escape or not. but if you really think about it. they foundsumthin like 13 bags of crack in his trunk.they coulda easily put him in jail.but he got rehab....i love odb too but saying he wouldnt swallow a bag of crack is stupid look at all the other shit shit he did. shit thats what made him so ill,he made a mistake and now hes gone,,thats life, enough of the kill whitey

I said I'm done, but I had to come back to clarify.

Okay, you believe what you want to. He may have swallowed it. I just don't have to believe it. I WASN'T THERE! Go on, believe everything you hear. I don't have the answers, but I'd rather learn more before I make up my mind. I may be wrong but I don't give a fuck. The system is unfair, some people are treated unfairly in the media. That's a fact.

And "kill whitey," what's that? I'm White. I never said "kill" anyone. I wasn't saying it's just Whites either. I'm just smart enough to know that things are not always what they might seem.

Now I am truly done, I hope I have explained myself a little better now. If not, oh well. To each his own.

Respectfully,

Ctrl

M

MIKELABZ

He Swallowed Drugs Before, He Could Have Easily Done It Again. You Act Like U Held His Hand While He Was In Rehab. The Man Did More Dirt Than The Back Of A Redneck's Neck.