odb remix contest

aklaim

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Anybody gonna enter that dame dash contest? It seems like a good opportunity if you got some heat. Get on a b-side with a feature in scratch mag. I've got a pretty sick version that fits the vibe and attitude of the accapella, which I think is the hardest part. I'll share it after the contest though. It says not to use samples though which kinda fucks my game up. The samples I did use I chopped up so you wouldn't know where they're from, so maybe I'm safe. Anyone else gettin' down on this?

ill o.g.
hey, what the name of the site, and when is it over?

ill o.g.
Thanks for the link, bling

aklaim

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Beatz 101 said:
dat ODB acappella been sittin' on my desktop for like a month.

i neva got the time to do it.

DOOO it. It took me a minute cause of his crazy ass rhyme style (off beat), but to have Clark Kent, RZA, and Dash hear your beats is coo'. I'm finna' work on another one or two for good measure. No rules yet' besides the no samples. I hope you can submit more than one tho.

no problems studiophiliac.

lates.
-b-blizzle

Retro

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Unfortunately Cancelled due to rights regarding the acapella licensing and the host. i was damn keen too...

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Retro said:
Unfortunately Cancelled due to rights regarding the acapella licensing and the host. i was damn keen too...

Where is this posted at? I didn't see anything saying the contest was cancelled on the site. On the other hand, there isn't anywhere you can upload your beat to either.

aklaim

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
boooooooo. oh well, whatever. would've been an easy way to get some exposure though.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Any one can upload this acapella anyway ?

Good to remix for your OWN mixtapes and etc.

link it up here if you may.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea sumone please upload to s.c, maybe we should have our own battle for it .... set one up on here between us

ill o.g.
The contest got cancelled, due to egos and paper.