Official Kanye West thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Copenhagen

kanye is alrite (though mostly as a producer), but definitely not all he is made out to be. He get's 3½ mics from me (and get's nowhere close to the 5 mics he proclaims he should have received). Also, he should perhaps take a reality check.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
line for years) and he bigs that up like its so original.. his lame ass left eye line... "first alliyah now romeo must die?" that doesnt even really make sense....

that line was in refrerence from santana (I forgot his whole name) from the steve harvey show who was murdered.He played a character named Romeo. Aaliya did the Romie must die movie.

Just cause you don't understand something doesn't make it stupid

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i understand it, although i didnt know that romeo from steve harvey had died. its still a weak line to me...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
no, i wouldnt..... i would give him his props. i give credit where it is due. `i like artists i like because i like them... and dislike the artists i dislike because i dislike them.

i have a feeling kanye could mumble a bunch of mindless jibberish over a burning cat being drug by its tail across an old, out of tune piano and you would hail the genuis of it all.

it goes both ways. i dont like him. you do. its ok to disagree....

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
i have a feeling kanye could mumble a bunch of mindless jibberish over a burning cat being drug by its tail across an old, out of tune piano and you would hail the genuis of it all.

Nah, then he'd sound like Anticon.

I don't think he's the best lyricist ever, I just think he's above average, sometimes even impressive.

BUt whatever, to each his own

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
here we go

i have a feeling kanye could mumble a bunch of mindless jibberish over a burning cat being drug by its tail across an old said:
there you go again truth... its ok for you to talk shit but when someone else does you on some its ok to disagree... thats funny

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
ummmmmmmm. i responded to something he said to me. he said something to me first, the EXACT same kind of statement.

"i have a feeling he could raise his game to a god-like level and you would still hate him"

i responded in the exact same way he came at me.....

now, had i a snapped on him instead trying to civily disagree, you would have had something say then as well.

so, now i am somehow wrong for NOT losing my cool and jumping into yet another heated argument over something that really isnt all that important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online