Official Katrina thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don't knw if any of you have been paying attention but this hurricane is serious! There talkin' Downtown New Orleans submergerd in 25 feet of water, Winds up to 215 mph... So, my thoughts and prayers are with anyone from New Orleans man, hopefully it will not be as devistating as they say...

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Word is bond. I'm with you on that. My prayers go out to New Orleans before hand also. Hopefully it can help minimize the damage.
ONE

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
word this shit is huge. 175 mph winds. it's crazy. I know some folks in LA. I hope they get out of there safely.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
I don't knw if any of you have been paying attention but this hurricane is serious! There talkin' Downtown New Orleans submergerd in 25 feet of water, Winds up to 215 mph... So, my thoughts and prayers are with anyone from New Orleans man, hopefully it will not be as devistating as they say...

Damn Thats Wild My thoughts is with those people

Thats why im kinda glad I live in Canada sometimes we Aint get Any of Mother Natures evil side no Earth Quakes , Tornado's . Or Huricannes Jus Cold ass Winters but you get use to that

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
eXampuL_oNe said:

Word, but 25 feet of water is crazy. Every single house in that area in gonna be gone. I've been in a hurricane before but these people have it real bad. My prayers are def. with these people.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
For real yo, that nigga Dantson lives down there.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
ahhh man, fa real??? I hope he's okay!!!!
Yea him and his pancake rabbit. Lol. ok ok i know, wrong time for laughs.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
The worst thing that prolly will happen to dantson is that he will hurt his finger again, the bigger things he will manage through without scratch.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol rigor, but yea i am in alabama right now and we got winds of 75 mph tornados and shit, and i got trees surrounded by my house so we got branches fallin on da roof and shit, but i still got to go to school ain't that a bitch, dem hicks don't give a fuck whats goin on they ain't letin us out of school lol

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Hurricane Katrina Relief Donations (Red Cross)

http://store.yahoo.com/redcross-donate2/ C'mon yall, I just donated.. Yall should try and make one if you can, you know? I understand money may be tight for some of yall but think about it this way.. What if that was you? Without everything, no house, no food, no water! I know this donation site is only for money donations but there should be other one's in your area where you could donate some items instead...

Think about it...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I'm in the process of creating a central, unified web site that will link potential job employers with jobless people, potential contractors with people in need of contract work, families looking for members with those listed in shelter databases, etc.

It will also have donation links, information on how to help, up to date news, etc. Basically, it will organize, unify, and expedite the entire rebuilding effort, structurally, financially, utilities, etc. It's in its baby steps right now, but we've received Governor Blanco's blessings, so hopefully all will go well.

Check it out at www.restoreNO.org , and check back every now and then, as we are updating the site CONSTANTLY.

I hope this whole rebuilding process goes through without too many complications. It's too bad the name Phoenix is already taken, since it would be an appropriate name for the city after the rebuilding process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online