OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Hi guys,

I would like to address a few things that took place on this site in the last two days and that are associated with my behaviour and some inappropriate comments and posts from my side.

I just want to say that you will find an explanation of it in the newest episode of ILL Battle Report that is going to be posted tomorrow.

Especially, I would like to direct it to @Beatmaker88 as he was the one that was mostly affected by my behaviour.

So I really encourage you to take a listen to it as I'm going to make everything clear there.

Peace.

Beatmaker88

Battle Points: 24
Hi guys,

I would like to address a few things that took place on this site in the last two days and that are associated with my behaviour and some inappropriate comments and posts from my side.

I just want to say that you will find an explanation of it in the newest episode of ILL Battle Report that is going to be posted tomorrow.

Especially, I would like to direct it to @Beatmaker88 as he was the one that was mostly affected by my behaviour.

So I really encourage you to take a listen to it as I'm going to make everything clear there.

Peace.
I wasn't effected, you just seemed kinda butt hurt about the outcome, so I figure I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself, And aside from that it was lame and disrespectful the way you dealt with it to begin with, you basically said anyone who didn't pick you didn't know what they where doing and I Quote "need to clean there ears" Get it together homie, use that energy on perfecting your craft✌