Officially a Grandfather..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
wtf young ass grandfather congrats! and also congrats for feeling that much older......... Old fuck.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Its Crazy, "grandfather" and "Hip Hop" being in the same sentence and intertwined. I always see hip hop as a 1st generation thing.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
She's 6'10"???? Holy shit.

Props.

ah ha ha ha ha ha....I hope the hell not. Since we're talking about the mans daughter here I WON'T GO THERE! LMAO

Congratz man. Take it in stride and enjoy your granbaby. I may be one myself, my son is of age but since I don't see nor know where he is I have no way of knowing. Heard a rumor once that he had some chick knocked up, then I heard another that it wasn't his and they are no longer a couple. Both my daughters could have drop'd one by now if they were into the teenage pregnancy thing BUT THEY'RE NOT and I'm thankful to God for that. They are not cool at all with the idea of having kids anytime soon. One even says "it'll never happen". I don't mind being a Grand pops one day but I need more time plus I want my girls to experience college life and to be able to go as they please without worrying about a little one til they're at least mid 20's. I want my kids to do a lot of the things I was not able to because of KID responsibility!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
COngrats.

I was wondering about the 6'10 thing too. I thought maybe you were joking around about adopting a grown ass person who acted like a child making you a volunteer Grandfather or something.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats bro

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Its a girl, 6'10 oz 18" born @ 4:03 today , EST.

Bout to go to the hospital and check it out and prolly argue the whole way.

You are now officially a RELIC. Congrats man.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Thanks guys, I was in a hurry when I typed the OP, I meant pounds not feet. lol

Its a fucked up situation I feel bad for the baby I dont thik my kid has it together enough, if you have at all followed my baby mama drama over the years then you know how triflin all this is but I dont blame the poor baby.
Nice how the dad wasnt even there for the birth or anything....

Props to Kontents who happened to text me during my 3am stress session lol

Attachments

• pic102909_7.jpeg
    pic102909_7.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 135