Oh Yeah!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Def ge tthe ram maxed out, also go ahead and start buying those memory cards I think the biggest ones you can get are the 2 gig kind beyond 2 gigs it cant read it..
Even if your planning to back up to pc viz usb buy cards to save just your soungs on and cards to just save your kits on.
Typically what I do is have about a 500 gig external drive filled with kits and shit attached to my pc, then I go connect the mp and have a card in it, the pc will read that card as a seperate hard drive , from there I find a kit that I will be using in the future and drag and drop said kit(s) onto the card, once it finishes transferring I now have my pal latte to work with on the mpc.
Theres tons of stuff that I just found out fooling around so get at me if you have questions.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Def ge tthe ram maxed out, also go ahead and start buying those memory cards I think the biggest ones you can get are the 2 gig kind beyond 2 gigs it cant read it..
Even if your planning to back up to pc viz usb buy cards to save just your soungs on and cards to just save your kits on.
Typically what I do is have about a 500 gig external drive filled with kits and shit attached to my pc, then I go connect the mp and have a card in it, the pc will read that card as a seperate hard drive , from there I find a kit that I will be using in the future and drag and drop said kit(s) onto the card, once it finishes transferring I now have my pal latte to work with on the mpc.
Theres tons of stuff that I just found out fooling around so get at me if you have questions.

Dope, thanks for the advice. It's gonna take some getting used to, it looks mad complicated from what I've seen.