OK thats it!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
You know what you need to do right?

You know you my dawg....so you needs to send me all your beer and beer money. I am just doing this to save you. You know Ominous luv the kids...

But seriously...I ain't worried about you. I know you can handle it. Diabities is more common than some think. I have a cousin who is has the most severe case of diabities. He has to check his sugar level like every two hours. And my girl's best friend used to drink a lot and had a really bad diet and I guess she ended up getting diabities. My girl always get worried about me getting it too since I eat fried ice cream at 2 in the morning like everynight.

Like I said...I ain't worried about you mayne....everytime you wanna beer...just start making some beats.

I actually am allergic to alchohol, so I don't drink that often and am also too broke to afford booze so I usually just spin in a circle really phukn fast until I fall down and then I stare at the ceiling. It's fun and hella cheap....just stay away from any tables that have sharp corners when you do it...

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Deuce, you aint alone in the alcohol issues man....

i was a straight binger for about 4 years...im talking nightly beer bongs....which was all fine and dandy till i started shitting blood.....im on some fucked up shit now which consists of

NO ALCOHOL
NO COFFEE
NO HOT FOODS
NO CITRUS ANYTHING
MASSIVE MARIJUANA INHALATION

Its good to leave that shit alone, you start to notice how long weekends can be :)

anyways, stay healthy man, its the most important shit, better than be being wasted

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
I used to be a drug addict in the past.
I used all kinds of drugs, xtc, speed, lsd, coke, anything.
it almost killed me and it really fucked up my life.
it was hard to stop, but I had to dramatically change my life and I did.
now I'm married, got a steady job, a house, some pets and I'm very happy with my life.
I still got some bad habbits, but they don't dictate my life anymore.
really, it is worth it.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Sorry I havnt replied earlier yo! I just seen this thread,,,

,,,Yo I'm glad ya okay son! Diabetes is no joke, I dont have that shit but it runs in the fams. I try to stay away from sugar because of that. I use Sweet n Low in my cofee, and drink diet soda if i do partake in soda. As far as alcohol,,,thats like drinkin liquid bread,,,mad carbs,,,and carbohydrates break down into glucose, and we all know what glucose is,,,sugar! Bread is the enemy! Keep healthy Steeze! The world needs ya beats and talents! Ya good people and I wouldnt wanna see ya hurt ya self! Just smoke weed man!!!!!! Its good for diabetes,,,,,,no, not really,,,,I made that up, but what the hell,,,,ya cant overdose on it! :laugh: Be good man!

http://www.joslin.harvard.edu/education/library/wcarbsug.shtml

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yer crackin me up Krzy...lol....

Stress thanks for tha link and tha positive words man that was helpful, ive read a lot of stuff like that, but that article had some stuff i hadent heard before...thanks again!

@Krzy...Yeah i know...Sugar is goooooood!!!mmmmmm........

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
dont worry too much steez mate that is why we have doctors, just imagine if you had woken up without an IV in your arm......

peace

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by StressWon
Its all good steeze,,,I hear ya about sugar K, but I actually never was big into the sugar thing,,,but throw some pringles at me and I cant resist!!!!!:dance:

Thats funny yo I have the same problem

But my addiction is these babies:

Attachments

• armour_prod_vsreg.jpg
    armour_prod_vsreg.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 142

members online