OK This is the deal!!!!!!

drebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I'm using Cubase Sx, MPC 2000XL , reason 3.0 and sample tank 2. I have a USB Uno 1x1 midi interface. I have the midi in and out going to the in and out of the MPC. In cubase i set up the sample tank, and put it on a midi track. But i cant select an individual midi channel. It says : In USB midi 1x1 Emulated. I record the track and it plays back fine. When i go to the next track i add another midi track, go to sample tank and load channel two. Then i make sure the midi track is set for output on channel two, but the input still says In USB midi 1x1 Emulated. So anytime i play back it plays channel two instrument along with channel one instrument and what was recorded on channel one. In Pro tools you can choose which channel goes to which instrument. Can i do this in Cubase or am i just missing it?:help:

drebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yes I have the M-audio Asio driver selected. Cubase is the master, but i use the MP sequencer.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Then basicaly you should choose a midi channel from the mpc and select a program there. If sampletank is loaded on miditrack2 then selecting channel 2 on the mpc should work.