Ok Ultra Creepyness

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
Ok as some of yah know i split with my fiance 3 weeks ago we are still friends its all cool there but peep this i get a an email from a girl on myspace.com asking me to chat and what not i was like cool so we chatted for a couple of days then on saturday my ex calls and lets me know that she just found out from her brothers girlfriend that she put the internet girl up to do this so she could send my ex info on me motive of all this was for the brothers girlfriend to look like a good person ha it blew up in her face first of all we were broke up so who cares and second she popped in eye by my ex and get this the internet girl lives 20 min from my ex and the rest live in CO ha and the internet girl wants to chill still now this is the most bizarr shit that i have ever experienced is this movies material or maybe a soap opera episode haha damn its my life aaaaaaahhhhhh
Im blessed that i have my abilities to rock the tables or might go crazy

Try What TryKome my nappy head

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
punctuation, please. i cant read a post with only one huge sentence.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea i think i sorta got it bro but damn not really lol shit is tripped out what a life...

trykome

ill o.g.
oh crap here it is again with proper punctuation. Haha sorry. Ok as some of yah know i split with my fiance 3 weeks ago. We are still friends its all cool there. Peep this i get a an email from a girl on myspace.com, asking me to chat and what not. I was like cool. So we chatted for a couple of days. Then on saturday my ex calls and, lets me know that she just found out from her brothers girlfriend. That she(the brothers girlfriend) put the internet girl up to do this so she could send my ex info on me. Motive of all this was for the brothers girlfriend to look like a good person!! Ha it blew up in her face.First of all we were broke up so who cares and, second she got popped in the eye by my ex and get this the internet girl lives 20 min from me. My ex and the rest live in CO ha and the internet girl wants to chil. Now this is the most bizarr shit that i have ever experienced. Is this movie material or maybe a soap opera episode haha damn its my life aaaaaaahhhhhh
Im blessed that i have my abilities to rock the tables or might go crazy

Try What TryKome my nappy head ok sorry about that once again i was going a lil nuts this morn

trykome

ill o.g.
im just gonna have to write a rhyme about it so that its easier understood haha

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
i have no idea what u said

but if the end result is fucking an internet ho, then you better get some ID from the bitch and strap twice
WORD!!! thats the truth if i ever heard it.

trykome

ill o.g.
haha yeah you're right ok so fuck-a-ho

members online