Ol' School Cars

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
WHAT'S your favorite antique automobile at least 20 years old?

My girls dad is almost complete renovating his 57 Chevy Bel Air Red with white strips and white interior, off the hook, the car was appraised at $40, 000 before being restored, but my all time favorite would have to be the '79 T-bird like the one in Lil Scrappy's video with the black and gold trim, hot, I would have to say they know how to restore cars in the South!

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
i'm a car guy, so lemme say my piece. 60s rides are the bomb to me, 63 continetal, 60-63 impala, 64 t-bird, any 60s gto, i also like the 63 coupe de ville, and a 77' continetal has a dope grill.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'd have to say a '72 cutdawg... The shits bulky lookin, moves and is just raw as fuck! But, i remember when i was younger my homiez uncle had a raw ass Ford Torino Gt (don't knwo the year)... The shit was dope as fuck, pure muscle! I'd take one of them 2, personally...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
monumental said:
i'm a car guy, so lemme say my piece. 60s rides are the bomb to me, 63 continetal, 60-63 impala, 64 t-bird, any 60s gto, i also like the 63 coupe de ville, and a 77' continetal has a dope grill.

I saw a 63 Lincoln continental convertible at a car show banannas, those 70's cutlass supreme's are crazy too, especially with a 442 engine, fast!! Hell even the early 80's cutlasses and regals are sweeet!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
My all time best would HAVE to be a 65 to 68 Mustang Fastback... or a 70 Mustang GT500!!! That's hot!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
67 Fastback

My boy Brad has a 4 speed 67 Fastback. It only has a289 engine in it but he bored out the cylinders and added a high performance cam so it hits around 300HP. Peels out in all four gears. Bananas.

Pretty much anything with a big backend...I like.

Attachments

• 6VPTI3IDZEMY.jpg
    6VPTI3IDZEMY.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 92
  • AL4QEKL8538C.jpg
    AL4QEKL8538C.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 80
  • JDF56J239QBZ.jpg
    JDF56J239QBZ.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 83

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
We dont have much of the american cars driving around here, but my partner in crime drives a series 1, '73 Jaguar XJ6 in original condition. His brother drives a series 1 '71 V12 completly restored in orginal condition valued for a 125K. No hotrods but still lot of power in the classic original.

This is the 73 XJ6
http://www.mclellansautomotive.com/photos/A2413.jpg

Or the VW Karmann Ghia, some weird ass VW but a nice classic anyway, I would swop the 1600 engine to a porsche though.
http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~zaphod/pics/vw/sister/ghia-done1.jpg

Also Austin Martin DB series are a favorite of mine starting from the DB4, even the DB9 is a sick car.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
We dont have much of the american cars driving around here, but my partner in crime drives a series 1, '73 Jaguar XJ6 in original condition. His brother drives a series 1 '71 V12 completly restored in orginal condition valued for a 125K. No hotrods but still lot of power in the classic original.

This is the 73 XJ6
http://www.mclellansautomotive.com/photos/A2413.jpg

Or the VW Karmann Ghia, some weird ass VW but a nice classic anyway, I would swop the 1600 engine to a porsche though.
http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~zaphod/pics/vw/sister/ghia-done1.jpg

Also Austin Martin DB series are a favorite of mine starting from the DB4, even the DB9 is a sick car.

You damn Euros, a V12 damn man!!! (lol)

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^^ naw man, eventualy everybody wants a European brand if...you got the money for it.

There are some american cars I like, SS chevelle malibu or a Shelby Cobra ( which is a boosted UK product ) for instance but as far as high brand classics go I look at Europe for the classic's. Ami's can make big engines because the fuel is cheap for the consumer, it normal to drive a car that consumes 3:1, which is also neccesary since those cars are build like tanks, heavy and powerfull. Overhere you need to pay ridiculous amounts in order to drive such a car since we pay hella lot more for fuel.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
^^^^ naw man, eventualy everybody wants a European brand if...you got the money for it.

There are some american cars I like, SS chevelle malibu or a Shelby Cobra ( which is a boosted UK product ) for instance but as far as high brand classics go I look at Europe for the classic's. Ami's can make big engines because the fuel is cheap for the consumer, it normal to drive a car that consumes 3:1, which is also neccesary since those cars are build like tanks, heavy and powerfull. Overhere you need to pay ridiculous amounts in order to drive such a car since we pay hella lot more for fuel.

80's and older cars are built like tanks!!

members online