OMG this Corona is kicking my ass

You could tie a baby to your crotch and say your a paedophile, but then again thats not such a good look.

You could be a suicide bomber. I dont mean you have to go and blow shit up, just go with a rucksack and maybe one of the teacloths they wear on there head. Could be risky tho, you might get shot by the police, my ideas are terrible.

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Manly men drink bourbon, moonshine in a pinch, but bourbon is preferred. For me, it's Knob Creek or Woodford Reserve (the best there is!), Old Granddad if I'm going cheap. Gentleman Jack is king when I'm going Tenesee Bourbon, standard Old Tyme Old No. 7 Jack when I'm being a cheap ass.

If I gotta drink Beer, then it's either Guiness or Black Boss Porter.

Fade - try my signature drink: "God Almighty"

1 shot Old Granddad 100
1 shot Bacardi 151
1 shot Devils Spring 161 proof Vodka
1 shot Everclear
2 shots of Triple Sec
Splash of Coca Cola for taste/color.

1 is all you need.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You could tie a baby to your crotch and say your a paedophile, but then again thats not such a good look.

You could be a suicide bomber. I dont mean you have to go and blow shit up, just go with a rucksack and maybe one of the teacloths they wear on there head. Could be risky tho, you might get shot by the police, my ideas are terrible.
Heeellll no.
Fade - try my signature drink: "God Almighty"

1 shot Old Granddad 100
1 shot Bacardi 151
1 shot Devils Spring 161 proof Vodka
1 shot Everclear
2 shots of Triple Sec
Splash of Coca Cola for taste/color.

1 is all you need.
Heeeellll no.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^ dude got banned lol

i drink budwesier and heineken mainly,

i also like sangria wine but just to relax not to get drunk

i also made up a great tasting conccotion one day mixing smirnoff with carlso rossi white zinfadel wine.. shit tastes great and i every now and then I fux wit dat mix.

i only drink shots of liquor at the bar but i fux wit pretty much anything on the liquor tip...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
^^ dude got banned lol

i also made up a great tasting conccotion one day mixing smirnoff with carlso rossi white zinfadel wine.. shit tastes great and i every now and then I fux wit dat mix.

i only drink shots of liquor at the bar but i fux wit pretty much anything on the liquor tip...
You should come back up here to MTL for another visit. I found a good strip joint. Plus there's a 24/7 restaurant right up stairs!

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
any cognac n brandy will do jus fine with some coke. preferrably henny if cognac.

im good wit a heiney or corona n lime too. even miller lite is pretty good. great taste. GOLD TOPS preferrably.

nomezzy

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
remy on the rocks wit a lime. or hennessy on the rocks wit a lime.

Although, back in the day whenever i was feelin cowboy. Flaming Dr Peppers was my thing!

you're supposed to take a shot of 3/4 ameretto and 1/4 bacardi 151, put a flame to it, drop it in a mug of beer and chug it. but usually we'd just take a shot of 151 put a flame to it and drop it in a mug of beer(of the highest alcoholic volume we can find)and chug!

PS, what did I miss...why's everybody toasting to Bastard?

i was lookin at the thread wonderin the same thing.

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
remy on the rocks wit a lime. or hennessy on the rocks wit a lime.

Although, back in the day whenever i was feelin cowboy. Flaming Dr Peppers was my thing!

you're supposed to take a shot of 3/4 ameretto and 1/4 bacardi 151, put a flame to it, drop it in a mug of beer and chug it. but usually we'd just take a shot of 151 put a flame to it and drop it in a mug of beer(of the highest alcoholic volume we can find)and chug!

i was lookin at the thread wonderin the same thing.

interesting mix. We did flaming dr peppers with Devils Spring 161 proof vodka, rootbeer schnapps, and a tall plastic tumbler of beer or malt liquor (cheap shit works as well as good shit).

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
hmm, 161 proof vodka, interesting, gotta try that. oh yeah the cheap stuff was always my choice.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Red headed slut (Jagermister, Cranberry Juice and Peach Snopps) or just drink a bottle of whatever vodka is there and whatever taste sweet.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
^^ dude got banned lol

Man, I forgot about Rossi. The Rhine is amazing!

PKProductions

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
tequila, tequila, te-fucking-quila. Still not sure what I like best, Jose Quervo gold, or Patron. I also love vodka, Grey Goose and Bellevedeere for me! My boy had his bachelor party, and we killed a bottle of Crown Royale between about 4 people, drinkin it straight, that was probably the best drunk ever, cause we were ACTIN A FOOL at the karaoke joint me and my boys all in one room singin drunk as hell, great times.

Least favorite liqour, gin, hate it.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
If you aint sippin Cristal your obviously not a playa in the hip hop game and im not interested.

members online