Omnisphere

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I just got Omnisphere literally yesterday.... Awesome stuff.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Not taking anything away from the program but I mean dude is a beast on the keys...ish I think he could probably make one of those Casio keyboards you got as a kid sound dope.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Not taking anything away from the program but I mean dude is a beast on the keys...ish I think he could probably make one of those Casio keyboards you got as a kid sound dope.

One of the few cases where beast is actually an understatement...

Omisphere is dope as fuck though...very CPU heavy though

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yes it is very CPU heavy....

Good thing is....it's worth it....the sounds are amazing....and there's a lot of them, unlike Nexus where you have to continually get expansions for it...this comes with EVERYTHING.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
LMAO... You're just jealous....but a wise investment on your part.. Thanks!

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Greatest plug in instrument ever made imo... i use it on pretty much everything

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Both....lmao...

I should just stop playin around and get Trilian. for realz, yo.

subaqueous

ill o.g.
I had Omnishpere and I actually didn't like it. The sounds are kind of "patchy" and you can't really change the sound very easily. Basically if you want a bunch of presets it is good, but if you want to have your own unique sound then get a good synth like Massive or others.

For the price they have it at I think it isn't really worth it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
The sounds for omni are good......

I'm not the biggest fan of it, either....

I do prefer Nexus over omnisphere.....but Trillan?? That shit is BEAST.

I definitely don't see how the quality of the sounds are better in Massive........

I have both and really listened to the sounds...and Omni has it beat on QUALITY and depth of the sound....

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I had Omnishpere and I actually didn't like it. The sounds are kind of "patchy" and you can't really change the sound very easily. Basically if you want a bunch of presets it is good, but if you want to have your own unique sound then get a good synth like Massive or others.

For the price they have it at I think it isn't really worth it.
I don't mean to insult you at all, but if you thought it was patchy you don't have a clue how to edit a synth. This is arguably the most versatile, editable synth ever made.