Once a top producer, Storch's musical empire falls

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i wish i felt sorry for him..but i cud careless just another fool that blew away his money..theres some dumb muthafuckas in the world

T

The Arkitekt

i wish i felt sorry for him..but i cud careless just another fool that blew away his money..theres some dumb muthafuckas in the world

i dont even wish i felt sorry for him, if your up 70 million and your almost broke after that, then your just stupid, i do not feel sorry for stupid people at all

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i remember way back in the 80s, the Daily News were sayin Donald Trump was broke, simply bcuz he was on something like $100,00 a month budget... not what he was accustomed to... i believe it was bcuz of the problems he had with his real estate in Atlantic City among other things...but, here we are in 2008, and this dude had a TV show thats still in sindication, MORE real estate and even MORE people know his face than ever b4... i will never, ever, EVER, believe a producer that has done trx for the top artists in the world is broke!!! we talkin, dre, beyonce, lil kim, fat joe, sean paul, blah blah blah... this list is endless... micheal jackson is supposed to be broke too, but he's not only sittin on his own stuff, but the Beatles collection as well... another thing thats not talked about is the fact that when these conversations come up, its only about american money... these cats make money overseas more than they do over here... $500,000 is nothin to him im sure... his record spins and ringtones throughout the world has prolly took care of that already... as for the child support? he should be ashamed of that and nothin else... $500,000 in back taxes just means his ass was too lazy to go file... or send (pay) someone to do it... only person i can remember that actually REALLY fell off was the Fresh Prince... yea, u guys know Will Smith... he can thk Quincy for his ressurection

da relic

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Success doesn't change people, it only gives the individual the power to reveal what's really on their mind and what lies in their heart.

Same thing if you get them really drunk!

Sorta the same thing though, money gets you intoxicated as well ya know.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
He should've stay grounded...instead of a Bugatti he should just settle for a Caddie or some shit. If I got millions...real talk I dont want the world to know this. He got to be a retard dropping gifts for LIL KIM...thats the dummy move of all time...tricking on a chick that got just as much doe as you got thats just not good mathmatics. He should invest the money in a dick extention(no homo) then the chicks wont care if he got money or not....they'll end up paying his ass.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Interesting note: For those of you that aren't old school enough to remember the group Three Times Dope, the lead rapper was named E.S.T., (he was the lead rapper with the "gumby" fade). He's was one of Scott's best friends and business partners, he's also the same dude that penned almost all of Scott's R&B hits.

Yo Sven,
Damn man, you are all over, I knew you had BK roots, I didn't realize you spent time in Philly. I heard this same info a few months ago, about how Storch was driving through Philly in a limo buying weed, met someone who knew E.S.T., met up with him, took him down to FL, and now EST is set up.

Just to mention - 3xDope was one of the illest hip hop groups ever, for those that don't know em, pick up the LP Original Stylin'. I remember when the Greatest Man Alive 12" single came out, then the album dropped, and damn, that was a great album, Joe The Butcher Nicolo on the production - same guy that produced Cypress Hill's first album. The second 3D album was awful, total sellout wannabe pop, that was a big letdown.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
He got to be a retard dropping gifts for LIL KIM...thats the dummy move of all time...tricking on a chick that got just as much doe as you got thats just not good mathmatics.
how bout Paris Hilton??? she got more money and free time than anybody out there... just like Skid said, if i got millions, ur not gonna see me flaunt it like that... no reason to be drawin negative attention to me and my fam.

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I remember seeing that video with Storch rapping about Timbaland..talking about he got his Bugatti n all that shit...

Now that dude gotta pay Uncle Sam and pay for his kids...

Sad....70 million....

Give me 70 million......My FAMILY would be paid.....

I'd invest nearly all of it....hook up a nice lil studio...and work work work on beats......

Why the hell would you want to buy a vehicle for 2 million?????

I'll take a Range Rover, thanks.

And one of those Honda S2000's <--for some reason I love those....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
And one of those Honda S2000's <--for some reason I love those....

Them shits are BAD....that's why!

Dudes like us that would take that money and do good things for our family's will never get it. That's just the way this world is.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
he deserves what he gets man how u have all that money and blow it away like that...what an asshole