One Brutal Fight!!

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats some crazy shit! Looks like they found some bumms off the street and took them out to the woods to fight. Thats why that white guy stabb who ever in the neck....his chin just aint that hard. The white guy made that other guy look like the Mexican version of mike tyson! They lucky that guy didnt just die! It has happen!

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn! I thought that fool was going to die! Did he say he was representin' 40 fights?LOL!
He was probably seeing about 40 stars! LOL!
ONE

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lol, and that was the dude actin like a bad ass.

the mexican cat, he was just "im just here to entertain ya'll..."

that maed it much sweeter imo.

Soo DyNaMeK

ill o.g.
dame i never seen shit like that before. Did he bust that wht guy shit with the blow or the knee drops? however that wht got "Knock the Fuck out"

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Cold Truth said:
lol, and that was the dude actin like a bad ass.

Right :), talking about he did all this time in the joint stabbing a guy in the neck four times like he's some type of killer or super thug. LOL

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
O-H-TEN said:
Damn! I thought that fool was going to die! Did he say he was representin' 40 fights?LOL!
He was probably seeing about 40 stars! LOL!
ONE

lol.. me too.. i thought dude was about to die. A few more knees to the face then it was gonna be over...

It look like dude forgot what happened after he got up..

C

Cboogie

That goes to show you that there is always someone that is a little bit more BAD ASS than you!!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
that was fucking insane. Once I saw the mexican guy doin the knee drops right on the dudes neck/head i knew he was gonna be dazed as fuck if he recovered.

the dudes moans were a lil disturbing though... i was like.. am i watchin this dude die here??

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
j0ker said:
"this is my first time fighting"
"are you serious???"
"...naw im just bullshittin yall!"
That shyt was the best part....then he went over a shaked ole boy hand...priceless

5th Sequence said:
the dudes moans were a lil disturbing though... i was like.. am i watchin this dude die here??
Yeah ..i was worried at first...that was the difference from it being funny to kinda morbid

members online