One For Mister Fade!!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is great!

It's funny though, it crossed my mind a while back when I was setting up this new site, to have some kind of video tour/promo but I don't have the video skills (or I'm just lazy) to do it.

This is a good start. Maybe we should do something like this on a professional level to help really market Ill. When you look at this video, it really points out what the site is all about and offers.

Good job, Dacalion!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thanks!

Just having some fun with it...I wish that I could've added more but time wasn't on my side. I wanted to get all of the active members involved so maybe next time. Anyway, I had a blast making it.

Yeah a professional one would be dope, we should make some plans on doing that. =)

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well put together!

What program are you using?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
will do...yeah the fancy stuff was done in photoshop, plus I'll be the first to admit that I don't know EVERYTHING. So thanks for the tip!

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha, yea I hear ya

I'm always looking into tutorials. Even for After Effects and Photoshop and figuring a way to do the technique in question in Vegas, if possible.

It's just like music, once you have the basic theory on how things are done all you have to do is observe and you know how to do it yourself.