One Hit Wonder/Little know vinyl

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Soul Children, hot, if you got grandparents or whatever and you in America and they were growing up in the 60's they can tell you about the Soul Children or a bunch of those oldies, it seems back then a lot of those old groups were touring all over the states hitting up high school gyms, big cities and small towns back in the 60's -70's so most of your aunties and uncles in their 50's or so gonna be a good resource on groups to search for, funny thing is a talk with anyone that might be in there 50's or 60's for them the reminisce and tell you about the parties shows they went to or who was hot will give you tons of clues also if yours are like mine they got a ton of hot joints on CD collections too....but I guess if you have neither of them or they was on some other ish back then I guess you have to do a lot of figuring it out yourself but I still come across joints diggin though! good looking out on them though.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Relic said:
Boogie down Bronx- Freeze Force, anyone ever heard of it? I got that 12".
Dont think they did anything else but that record.
Ya! I have 2 copies of that 12", dollar each I think LOL. Pretty good song for that era.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Fade said:
Ya! I have 2 copies of that 12", dollar each I think LOL. Pretty good song for that era.
Love that groove, that what I call hiphop and breakin music right there. I was luckey to come across it as only heard it like a couple of times in the 80's.
They were so experimental back then with the whole mix and the synths. Cool vintage stuff.
Hashim and cutting records anything is also classic.