one of the best produced tracks ive ever heard

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Man the entire young jeezy album is tigh ,
most of the album is on some old school southern gansta shit, but im feeling it, he pulls it off well,

Anyway there is a track on the album called talk to em, i think yall cats need to check it out. Jeezy is spittin real talk on this joint

Its one of the best produced tracks ive ever heard, check it, if you aint feeling this, i dont know what to tell ya.......i dont think it gets much better

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
not impressed...... espescially not by the rapper there....

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
ill i can say is meh..

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
A Frank Nitti Joint...from the MOLD of Jazza Phae and some of the other South production.....Soso Def aka JD....from da souf.....Jermain Dupree...LOL....beat aight but nothing Imma really go as far to say incredible, banananas or crack to....LOL....but for what it is when I put it up against some other songs in that same vein, the beat would stand out I think.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
you better listen to last emperor ft. poetic - one life
that is a track there that hits you in the heart son...

but this geezy guys flow and delivery is so annoying, sounds like he is tired and irritated by the mosquitos that are attracted to his sweaty armpits... meanwhile the kids in the back of the car are pestering him by fighting and his wife pregnant by his best friend and complaining why he isnt home that much and always hangs out with his boys and what about the rent? i bet this guy is going to jump in front of a train tomorrow...

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
I dont know classic, this is allright dont get me wrong. but there are way better tracks out there. if you talkin samples your got Just Blaze's Breathe and Timbo's Slow Down. and i hate to say it but kanye put his foot in that dimonds track, listen to all the stuff he added to the sample. and how he flipped that shit is crazy. he got the audio snippets saying "hold one up". oh my.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i know what Class is sayin, some tracks just really make an impact on u even if other people seem to reject them.

i got a thousand tracks i could name from the likes of Mobb Deep and DMX that i listen to every day religously, but most people wont even know them.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Man i dont know yall, to me this track is the epmoitme of tight production,
I mean listen to those gated drums, listen how he layered the strings over the sample and the change ups. The live singer is the icing on the cake....

ive listend to other stuff that cats on here like(with an open mind) and IMO the production dont even come close.

A good example of this is the dangerdoom album, IMO aint a track on there that touches this track production wise. I guess thats what makes hip hop tight, there are so many differnt styles

My 2 cents

class....

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Classic its aight man, my mod mystro over at my radio station makes beats 10X doper than that cuz....LOL vipradio.com music Mystro and he is from NY and does South beats and up top east coast shidd.....but Like I said the Track ok.....LOL...connect with him when you get to NY he can help you.