One of the most interesting gimmicks i've seen in a while.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Dog..them dudes is dressed up like "kiddie like" dinosaurs or something. I can get some shit like that at the museum in the kids area...real talk...matterfact...it looked like they robbed the place. lol

that's what i felt at first.. not condoning the dinosaur gimmick.. the music it proper though. though the thread mentioned gimmicks.. so yeah.. i would have come like your alien creators dominating every quark of the macrosphere

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL.... don't hate. j/k.

I thought the whole marketing scheme was clever though.... down to their slogan "keeping good music from going extinct."

that and they are pretty funny, which would go over well with fans. I think they could develop a good following from this.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
LOL.... don't hate. j/k.

I thought the whole marketing scheme was clever though.... down to their slogan "keeping good music from going extinct."

that and they are pretty funny, which would go over well with fans. I think they could develop a good following from this.
for real...I hope thet blow off this gimmick because its original as hell...but its still LAME son...which leads me to beleive that they will blow off this gimmick REAL soon.

I gotta come up with something corny...I could dress up lilke a homeless person and be the "Beat Bum" or some shit..."I bangs for food" will be my slogan. lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
For realz..

We're starting a Neo-Hippie movement out here...it's pretty dope and chicks dig it......and the chicks are the best fans....

Gimmick away...fuck it...it's a means to an end....

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
for real...I hope thet blow off this gimmick because its original as hell...but its still LAME son...which leads me to beleive that they will blow off this gimmick REAL soon.

I gotta come up with something corny...I could dress up lilke a homeless person and be the "Beat Bum" or some shit..."I bangs for food" will be my slogan. lol

Now you're talking! haha.

i see a future with that....

for your press kit, you can send pieces of garbage with your demo........ I can see an A&R opening up an envelope and pulling out a rotten banana peel...lmao.

like WTF?

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Now you're talking! haha.

i see a future with that....

for your press kit, you can send pieces of garbage with your demo........ I can see an A&R opening up an envelope and pulling out a rotten banana peel...lmao.

like WTF?
LMAOooo...I could call myself "Garbage ASS Beats"...I think I might roll with it! Lmao The album cover would be me pushing a shopping cart with a mpc in it our some shit...like how the fuck does a homeless person afford an mpc? lol

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
LMAOooo...I could call myself "Garbage ASS Beats"...I think I might roll with it! Lmao The album cover would be me pushing a shopping cart with a mpc in it our some shit...like how the fuck does a homeless person afford an mpc? lol

lol.....

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
probably some rich random ass musicians we wouldn't know who got money and enough anonymity(producrsain't always in spotlight) to fuck around

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't actually think they need to drop the gimmick completely, just scale it back a lot. similar to all the space-oriented southern groups. Their music is dope though.

members online