online hip hop video review

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
these guys are honest and i respect that.

im just watching it now and everythin they say about Fabolous' 'Real Talk' is what i thought myself... its like they have read my mind or somethin. good shit.

sAfE.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Them was some good reviews, but that shit dude said about diddy had me in stiches, cause it's exactyly what I've been thinkin'...

..."PROACTIV!! PROACTIV DIDDY??!?!, but you run the city?"...like Class said, Priceless!

-Roy

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
That shit was on point yo. Their reviews was real. I think they were a little to harsh on yung Wun though. He ain't that bad.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, I enjoyed that, good link mayne.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, I emailed them and let them know it was a good show. I know they were cramped up in there though. They aint have no space.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Anubis-Ra said:
I know they were cramped up in there though. They aint have no space.

in a strange way that made it better because they was real close and when they argued it was more intense and personal...

sAfE.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Great link- its nice to see people reviewing without bias and simply hearing someone actually tellign you what they think. It'd be cool if they reviewed stuff a lot of people haven't heard of, and/or up-and-coming artists too....good stuff none the less.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Very nice Class...

like the comments and the reviews... they made me laugh, with that Young Wun and eminem review

on point!