Open Labs

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
http://www.openlabs.com/neko64.php

Any of you guys seen this yet? My boy Rob keeps talking about this. Look spretty dope to me, but way out of my league. I don't need hundreds of tracks playing at one time.

All it needs...is a girl built into it.....

Attachments

• opensynth.jpg
    opensynth.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 96

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You can get a open labs buy just buying vst's and a midi controller. All of sudden people are thinking this thing is something to talk about cause all they did was sqeeze a computer into a keyboard. You can do alot more with this thing but ima warn yall, the all in one box is not a good thing. What are you gona do when the shyt breaks down and you need to put it in the computer shop. Since it is pretty much computer what happens when the shyt locks up, and since it is a computer and we all know the fact with computers is, what comes out in Jan. is old news by the summer because new chips comes out every week.

ill o.g.
young_keyz said:
You can get a open labs buy just buying vst's and a midi controller. All of sudden people are thinking this thing is something to talk about cause all they did was sqeeze a computer into a keyboard. You can do alot more with this thing but ima warn yall, the all in one box is not a good thing. What are you gona do when the shyt breaks down and you need to put it in the computer shop. Since it is pretty much computer what happens when the shyt locks up, and since it is a computer and we all know the fact with computers is, what comes out in Jan. is old news by the summer because new chips comes out every week.

yo i was just thinkin bout what the people at the computer repair shop would say wwhen you st that in there:

"What the hell is that?"

D

DaFunkDocta2004

helix said:
yo i was just thinkin bout what the people at the computer repair shop would say wwhen you st that in there:

"What the hell is that?"

Good point! I was starstruck when I saw this equipment, too. Their whole line of equipment is pretty shocking. The desktop piece "dedicated" to music recording? I was salivating a little...but it's just overkill for me. This could blow up among industry heads building their own studios. The keyboard is kinda wild with the ethernet thing and the interchangeability, the customization...but, I don't need it! I can see at least one person I know popping up with it, and only cuz they own a studio.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Its nothing more than a computer with knobs and sliders attatched.

You can play PC games on it and surf the internet, and if you open it up it just looks exactly like the inside of a PC.

sAfE.

members online