opening ceremonies.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
I am a huge fan of the olympics. The opening ceremonies was incredible. there was a hitch there at the end but the event as a whole was top notch. cant wait for the games to begin. It always keeps me glued to the tv for most of the 20 days. I get a chance to see a few of the more obscure sports here in the US. Canada did a great job

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Ive only seen the snapshots. havent seen the video.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Wait, somebody died in the olympics this year?

Ya, during a training run on the same day of the opening. A luger lost control and he came out of the track and hit a metal pole at 144 KM... I don't know why they had to show the video, I thought that was very tasteless...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
didn't watch, maybe because of the two channels i have, the official olympic one used up the whole day following the bloody torch. smh.

the death is unfortunate and they're making changes to the mens and womens start, shortening the length. the men will start at the previous women start point while they are still determining where it will be for the women. they also raised the wall.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dude, I saw that video.....to have those columns so close to the track is fucking retarded....That guy didn't even have a chance......I'm hoping he died on impact...It would be extremely upsetting if he didn't...

The dude's helmet exploded....It's so sad to see something like that happen..something that could've been prevented...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Its not like Im glued to the TV to catch the WO's but it seems like everytime I do decide to check it out...hockey is on. Im not a hockey fan. To make things even worst, it was female hockey....lol, Canada was beating some country 14-0 before halftime! How exciting was that?!?!?!

dac

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
yeah. its going to be that way until after the prelims. the good games wont come until the US Canada and the swedes play each other. On the men side tho, competition is going to be rediculous. I am a hockey fan. Thats one of the things my wife hates. I can watch any sport.