Opinion of Illmuzik.....

E

Eye-Vee

I would just like to give a first impression of Ill Muzic from the view of a new comer to the site. I am extremely happy that sites like this exist. It gives the producers, who don't make a million dollars an hour, the chance to improve their skills by talking with others that are going through, or have gone through, the same learning process. It's just good to know we're not all crooked money grubbing whores. Thanks for listening to my rants. Good luck with anything you got going on.

Peace

ill o.g.
Eye-Vee said:
It's just good to know we're not all crooked money grubbing whores.
Peace

Speak for yaself man!

(jk)

lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
its good, a no-bullshit site. simple to use forum too.

sAfE.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Eye-Vee said:
I would just like to give a first impression of Ill Muzic from the view of a new comer to the site. I am extremely happy that sites like this exist. It gives the producers, who don't make a million dollars an hour, the chance to improve their skills by talking with others that are going through, or have gone through, the same learning process. It's just good to know we're not all crooked money grubbing whores. Thanks for listening to my rants. Good luck with anything you got going on.

Peace

nah man if you aren't making that big bucks im afraid your gonna have to leave !

lol nah welcome to the site !

C

Carpe Diem

Yep, this is a much needed site, cool dudes on here too!!!

Big up the mods!!!

Carpe

PRIZM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yup, dope resource.. only issue i have with it is that cats are perhaps too polite with their criticism.. i don't think overpositivity is ever good with helping someone out... but maybe thats just me.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
oi carpe i got your PM... i just couldn't be arsed at the time... some other time geezer... been bare busy recently... sorry about that...

members online