Outgrowing Illmuzik?

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
I have moved on to focus more on my family...mainly my little girl. I have reached that stage where my dreams come second to her future.

I will always have luv for hip hop but its no longer my main priority.

Co-Sign with that. My son was born in June, and all my time is for him, whenever he needs me I'll drop the music no problem. But, I've got a decent job on decent money, if I lost that then it would be music time, I'd focus most of my time on that until I started getting £...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Just for the record...Illmuzik is just one facet of what hip hop has to offer. On the Internet, Illmuzik is hip hop IMO. So when I named this thread "Outgrowing Illmuzik?", I was refering to outgrowing hip hop in general. I wasnt talking mainly about leaving Ill. Ive checked out those other extremely large hip hop communities and they cant touch Ill by far. Ive been here off and on since 2003 and there are only a few thats active and been here longer.

My point is...Ill is the spot. Signing up for VIP access will open doors to some very valueable info. A smart person will take advantagve of that and ALL of what Illmuzik has to offer. I think Ill would be cool even for cats that arent in the game.

one luv,

dac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I think the graphic artists in here should design one....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fade, you gotta put up some t-shirts, man. I'd rock one...but good tees, though..not the shit that shrinks 4 sizes when you put it in the dryer, either.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

members online