Overrated Like A Mutha..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickVikNewman

Hip Hop Super Villian
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Aiiiiight tired of all the favorite producer, underrated producer and favorite produced song threads?!! Here you go, most overrated producer and/or beat!??! This is gonna be a touchy one, somebody's fav beatsmith is gonna catch it!! LOL

I'll post in a few, let me think about it.........

S

Svendelaar

jeah kanye too, same story as with premo they be doing the same trick over and over again

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
might catch some shit for this, but to be honest i am gonna go with DRE as well, there are some beats i really like of his and others, i'm like wtf! so this is my choice, like the busta rhymes album was terrible in my opinion, but................his earlier was tight........

so as of today i am going with DRE

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
WOW, suprising getting a lot of votes for premo! and 9th! i guess it is all your music preferance, because these are two of my fav producers, and you gotta respect 9th just because he has opened a lot of doors for the "poor" producers out there, one being myself

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i gotta agree with dre.. i really don't think that he deserves all the arse kissin he gets. He's nice but he ain't that nice. plus alot of shit he's credited with isn't always his work like Daz dillenger did alot of the work on doggystyle or the fact that scott storch did the piano on still dre...

Status
Not open for further replies.