Owwww.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
OWWWW

i couldnt even watch that second one when it said wheelchair, lol!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I'm all in.

http://poetry.rotten.com/failed-mission/failed-missi

why wud u post that just put a link if u want ppl to see that dont just throw it there man...i hope u get banned for that.....that shit had me really mad right now

T

The Arkitekt

lmaooo, my bad. I'll edit it with just the link for people wit a weak stomach

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lmaooo, my bad. I'll edit it with just the link for people wit a weak stomach

i swear to god i literally got a headache after seeing that and my stomach has felt wierd since..THANX FOR FUCKIN ME UP WIT THAT..that wuz so fuckin gross i still cant believe i saw that ...how can u watch shit like that are u one of those guys that like looking at rotten.com?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I remember about 9 years ago in college, I was in the computer lab with one of my friends. We were browsing goregallery.com, and there was this old rinky dink dot matrix printer that people could print things for free. So we started printing out some shit from goregallery, and low and behold one of the students had already started printing an assignment. So about 5 minutes later, she goes to retrieve her assignment and of course it had been cut off by some grotesque image courtesy of myself, she totally FLIPPED. It was great "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK!!" it was a great moment I have to tell you. Long live the goregallery.

T

The Arkitekt

i swear to god i literally got a headache after seeing that and my stomach has felt wierd since..THANX FOR FUCKIN ME UP WIT THAT..that wuz so fuckin gross i still cant believe i saw that ...how can u watch shit like that are u one of those guys that like looking at rotten.com?

na I don't look at rotten.com on the reg, the thread was on topic so I dropped nasty shit

@Pug, that story is hilarious haha

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Look, I didn't mean for this thread to turn all gross and disgusting, I was simply trying to up the ante on this topic!

LOL @ Pug's story. What was the picture of?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
@Fade: It was some rotting corpse I think, I can't remember for sure.