****oxygen 8 Problems****

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
aiight check it, im new to this midi shit. And I just got a oxygen 8 off ebay. I hooked the usb cord to my laptop. I "installed it". But it say it has no drivers installed for this device when i go into device status, and i dont get it.

i go into fruity loops tryin to make this midi shit work but it doesnt recognize or sumthin'.

somebody help me out. Especially if you got one of these Oxygen's and u got Window XP

:headbang:

THANX

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Do you have the installation CD? you must run it before!!
Peace!!

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Well, i downloaded the driver for the Oxygen 8 at the link Fade posted up. It worked!!! thanks Fade

but now i got another problem. I usually use fruity loops. and when u use the piano roll, you can plot how long the notes are supposed to be n' shit with a mouse.

I was wondering, is there a way u can use a midi-keyboard to plot piano rolls.. cuz i tried it and it didnt work. Maybe yall now something i dont know..

holla back please:D

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

You may be able to do something called 'step recording' where the sequencer automatically records any note that you hit at a preset length and velocity when you hit a key.

Otherwise, you can simply hit the record button and play the notes in at the lengths and pitches that you want.

Take care,

Nick

members online