Paintball

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I went paintballing for the first time yesterday, that shit is dope! I played about 5 rounds in four hours, got about 5-6 'kills', and got shot once during a round in the palm of my hand, and when the final round ended, some douchebag shot me in the finger as I walked off the field. I was not pleased. Anyways, I gotta say, the adrenaline was pumping the whole time, it really felt like playing a live FPS. Any of you guys paintball at all?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Definitely the most fun you can have outdoors....and probably the most expensive.....

Did you have the air bag barricades or did you do the woods, thing?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The field was an indoor one, but not of the inflatable type. It was actually a really big field with a western style theme, buildings and all. Two stories, with a mountain at one side. Lots of places to find cover, but you could never really feel 'safe' in one place too long.

050900F_01.jpg

The only decent image I could find of the place.

The guy who shot me after the round ended was actually a grown man. He apologized, but I was still pissed. A super loud siren went off indicating to stop shooting, but he was gun crazed or just not sure what was going on... anyways, it was dope, albeit expensive, but I'd do it again for sure!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I didnt lose money, but that was about it. I owned a paintball reseller company where I sold Co2 tanks, bags, ETC

Its a tough gig, but at the end of the day I made money but not hear enough to keep going with it. But it was fun to learn about that kind of business.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I see Fade being the only guy with a machete, just in case his opponent is within arm's length.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Be aware...paintballs hurt like hell...especially for the dicks that use frozen paintballs and turn the pressure up on thier tanks...saying that though it is fun as hell. I would do it more often if it didnt cost so much