ill o.g.
yo does anyone have any tips on passing a drug test

I think I made this thread before but it probably got deleted

but I really need to know this shit

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Buy a cleanser. Thats pretty much all you can do. I can always drink as much water as possible, but it depends on how long ago you smoked weed (im assuming thats what you do). I smoked a week before i had a test and the night before i literally drank about 5 or 6 gallons of water in a little over an hour. It sucked, but i passed the test. You can also go to GNC and buy a bottle of Goldenseal pills and swallow 20 or 30 of them muthafuckers. But the best bet is to buy a cleanser. EASY.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Drink Viniger, that works.
Its nasty but if you can finish a glass of it you should be good.
I have seen this work.
Cleansers are illeagal in some parts of the country(Which sucks).
I saw a chick smoke a dube the day before the day before a test and then drank the vinigar and passed, for a bank job...
Good luck

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
back in the day i ran a lot and always passed tests.. but it has to do with weight and physical activity. although 2 months ago i was running 5 kilometers a day/4-6 days a week and failed cause i didn't drink enough water before teh test.. if your piss is yellow you are fucked; if it is clear as water then your cool but if your piss is yellow then flush the toliet.. cause if you flush then they can't use the piss and then leave and drink 5-6 gallons water. they make you go back within 2 hours though so drink quick. i proved taht weight and physical activity doesn't hold a candle to water consumption.

This last place I went too said that they don't accept results if it is too diluted or contains evidence of goldenseal shit (and that mix they talked about) they said it was a false-negative. but really though i quit smoking 2 months ago for a job and now choose not to smoke.. i smoked for over 10 years. i can now think better and get much more shit done.. herbals wasted my time. But i am no one to preach!!!! smoke it if you want it.. who knows i might start back in a year

Status
Not open for further replies.