People today are entitled and spoiled

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Something I've been meaning to vent about for a long time - hearing stories of kids that had a birthday and no one showed up so the whole city has a goddamn parade with fireworks for the kid to make him feel better.

When I was 7 I invited a bunch of friends over for my birthday and no one showed up. What did I get? Nothing. That's life. Suck it up, bury it and keep pushing it down until you hit 40 and have a complete meltdown.

Dude the number of people freaking out because they have to stay indoors a few months and can't go to the bar is telling. idk what happened but Americas are soft now. Entitled and boring.
giving everybody participation prizes and telling them there are no winners or losers has bred a generation of losers

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
giving everybody participation prizes and telling them there are no winners or losers has bred a generation of losers
That's what I'm saying. Yeah it sucks if no one shows up or clicks LIKE. I mean really? What would our ancestors think of that? They would just stare at you with a blank look wondering wtf is going on.

That's one of the things drawing me to FB. Join just so I can piss everyone off.
one of my favorite hobbies, and why Im banned on there so much. I like making easily offended people reeeeeeeee in disgust. Its my public sevice to help them grow the fuck up. FB thought police dont agree

members online