Pharrell "In the midnight hour" complete song from the studio

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Remember the video that someone submitted with pharrell & vanessa marquez in the studio recording... Well finally i got the completed song from that session and let me tell u the video session version sounds best but u can judge that 4 ur self. Enjoy

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
This is quite nice. There is nothing I don't like about this track. Pharrell does it again. Go 'head my nigga!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea i had this song a while now i thought it woz crap it did sound a lot better in the studio the lyrics and voice of the singer are average at best ! shame could have been a great track

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
can someone email that joint to me cause the ruff studio joint was kinda hot for real!

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
lol.. Hell i haven't even seen the video yet.. I keep hearing about it. Point me in the right direction and i'll go check it out.. Thanks..

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
I've had 2 different studio mixes of that song for well over 6 months now? Is it just me or is Illmuzik a little late on the joint? lol

Can YALL email me a copy of the both ??

Dskillz@gmail.com

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
AIGHT HERES THE SONG AGAIN!
I had it as a str8 download and fade didnt like that, i dont kno how 2 stream it. so now im personally emailing anyone who wants it. Jus send a blank emil titled "In the Midnight Hour" and ill send it bacc with the songs. heres my email:

Clearflatnec@yahoo.com

The song is mixed 3 different ways and ull get all 3 versions, so judge 4 ur self whats better
U got it here 1st

members online