Phat Fam

Holly Scott

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sssup ill peeps?

Right 1st off I jus wanna say: IN reference to the whole newb probation thing; its cool, dont get me wrong, gotta proteck tha source and you fuckers are sick so props, but conversely, just as u never know what u gonna find when u D.I.T.C. u neva kno when the next supastar producer will emerge through the superslick slipstream of sick silk shit that is illmuzik ...

I know its a difficult thing to ballance, coz if a group exceeds a certain size its hard to look at it as a family, but all you oldskool cats gotta remember ... "eternal cycle, eternal cypher, I'm jus' tryna leave something here for the disciples" (no charge, copywright; captain comedown and the coke boggies)

lol what i'm tryna say is that although I've been at this for a few years, I consider myself a rookie, and I think i speak for alot of us when I say, that this is more than a web site; the community vibe is out of control, and quite possibly has been the most significant influence EVER on my personal style of produkshun ... shit you keep people afloat ... so aslong az we aint bringin beef ... put up with the newbz ... u never kno

peace

Scott

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Holly Scott said:
just as u never know what u gonna find when u D.I.T.C. u neva kno when the next supastar producer will emerge through the superslick slipstream of sick silk shit that is illmuzik ...
Scott

well here is the thing: if that "supastar" is a prick, we dont much give a rats if he blows up, he can take his superstar ass elsewhere. if dude is cool, thats a different story, and if that person digs the atmosphere and environment we have worked fairly hard at creating and maintaing, then that member wont mind the probationary period that will seperate him from the fucktards that are trying to come in alongside him.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Aw hell, I've been here at least 2 years, and most of my contributions are class-clown humor... I definately don't consider time here, amount of posts, or whatever a factor in deciding an individual's worth here at illmuzik. Cold Truth's been here since '03 with like 3,500 posts, and he's prettymuch just a fluffer. A fluffer with Mod status. And a minute meter in his cab. There's a few cats who DO practice quality over quantity when it comes to posting... they've been here like 3 or 4 years and only step out of the shadows to make a comment WORTH making. I, on the other hand, have hardcore uncontrollable A.D.D. and will clutter the forums with mindless bunnybabble for hours upon hours.

Hey, I contribute the best way I can.

PEE BEEEEE

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Dantson said:
Aw hell, I've been here at least 2 years, and most of my contributions are class-clown humor... I definately don't consider time here, amount of posts, or whatever a factor in deciding an individual's worth here at illmuzik. Cold Truth's been here since '03 with like 3,500 posts, and he's prettymuch just a fluffer. A fluffer with Mod status. And a minute meter in his cab. There's a few cats who DO practice quality over quantity when it comes to posting... they've been here like 3 or 4 years and only step out of the shadows to make a comment WORTH making. I, on the other hand, have hardcore uncontrollable A.D.D. and will clutter the forums with mindless bunnybabble for hours upon hours.

Hey, I contribute the best way I can.

PEE BEEEEE

,,,and we wouldnt have it any other way,,,lol

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
I think it's better all around to not put yourself on the spot by posting something stupid. It's much better, respectable and generally accepted for someone new to actually put forth real effort into finding/understanding something out on their own than to ask the question as soon as it comes to the mind.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Shit, I was hardcore when I first started out here... Yall remember those classic posts... "DJ Premier's style a mathematical formula? ".... or when my crazy ex-girlfriend Jehana stepped in on me in the Forums?

I was bringing that piff. Fishscale quality posts. "I'm Raw, hustlas getcha baking soda!!"

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I've just tried my best to stay out of people's face. I've been here almost a year and I think I'm kinda unnoticed, lol.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i just want to put my 2 cents in.....this site is ILL hence the name ILLMUZIK.com and im just producin for love of music and checking out everyone on this site give a lot of inspiration for my work.....ive gotten a lot of help along the way for little shit from compression to eq to shit like how to load VST shit and all that......THANKS ILLMUZIK FAM.....this shit is not going to fall but only rise to the sky..... like kanye said "and when i die imma touch the sky"

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
like a communist state, hard moderation makes us the happy family we are, unlike every other hip hop forum, when any dick can post offensive blabber, i think the probationary period makes it oh so sweeter for newbs to actually join, like online gaming, everyone wants to be in the best clan, and when you get in, you basically made it (mentally speaking that is). i been here since 03 and it defo affect my production, big style, in fact i think i only made one beats before i came here, and bang, look at me now (lol)

members online

No members online now.