Phony Fruity Loop Prog

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I've been hoodwinked!! i recently bought Fruity Loops from someone via eBay. The producer edition , that is. Why after I won at the bid's end, this nigga send me a link to a hacked FL. He says it works on his computer and that my shit is broke. I don't think so. It saves my files, but when i try to open them back up it shuts down. The link is so ghetto.
i didn't want to give him negative feedback, but would absolutely NOT give him positive. I was so pissed. the guy sent me a "link" to where the program was to be downloaded. It didn't work on my my computer and it didn't say anything about a link in his description. It was really deceptive. He says he has limited "copies", but when purchased he gives you a link. It looked like a hacked program to me and would save my files, but I couldn't open them back up.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Look,

1. i had to edit your thread; no links to warez please.

2. this is indeed a hacked version - and VERY POORLY hacked i must say. nowadays, finding good cracks is not as easy as it used to be. developers protect their software with rather sophisticated code, which is not easy to break. i won't add anything else, cause these kind of conversations are not exactly allowed...

3. this is the sort of things that happen when you buy from unknown sources\people.

4. here's how you buy safely on EBAY (at the next opportunity): The first, and most important, rule of thumb is to learn about the seller before you make a purchase. The best way to do this is to check their feedback. Look for how high their feedback score is and what percentage of their score is positive. You should also read the comments left by the seller's previous trading partners to see what they had to say about their transaction. Secondly, if you have questions about a particular item, click on the "Ask Seller a Question" link to send an email to the seller with your question. Remember, most sellers want you to be comfortable with your purchase decision, and are happy to answer your questions. You should not bid on the item until you are satisfied with the answer you have received from the seller.

5. i'm sorry that you have been deceived. good luck next time. however, don't forget to be more cautious in the future!!!

Best Of Luck,
Wings

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Like it's an expensive program...

If you do buy software you should buy it IN THE BOX. Unless the oem itself offers to DL from their site.

And I definitly would give him some bad ass feedback and make him get noticed to other buyers by any means.

I support warez to a certain extend in that you dont sell it. Believe it or not, the reason warez are around are for educational use. No student has the money to buy and try all the software around, so you get hooked with a cracked version and if you like it YOU SHOULD BUY IT.

I mean, without some of these guys Illmuzik would have like a 100 members....

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yo, how much did he rip you for the software? The full producer pack of Fruity Loops is only like $150 in the store... The Studio is $99... I am with everyone on givin the bad feedback... and maybe go as far as to report him... using cracked stuff is one thing... trying to make money from it is a whole nother story... when you steel the software in the first place you are taking money away from the creators... it is just wrong to take it even further and take money from the designers, programmers, advertisers, salesmen, reps, etc... by stealing it for yourself... and then a whole step past to start making the money yourself for something that you did not have anything to do with... i mean, he probably isn't even the one that put the time and effort into cracking it... put it to him!!! he deserves it... that is what really gives the cracked (evaluation) software a bad name... and that is what really hurts the companies from making more stuff and it makes more and more damn dongles to me needed to hang from your computer when you do go legit...

as for you... it really sucks... you were trying to go legit and buy yourself a copy of it... and you got screwed by paying for something illegal that you cant even use right because it has problems... and it isnt like you can just give tech support a call...

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hacked FL Prog No More!!!

SyN said:
as for you... it really sucks... you were trying to go legit and buy yourself a copy of it... and you got screwed by paying for something illegal that you cant even use right because it has problems... and it isnt like you can just give tech support a call...

Good news! I finally cussed homeboy out and got my 66 bucks back! Wifey also found me a site like a week ago that legally sells FL Studio among many other general and music production software dirt cheap.

I copped a legit boxed version of FL Studio for $88 bucks.

The catch: you currently have to be enrolled in school or something, cuz you get discounts if your a student.

The legit link: http://www.academicsuperstore.com

Hit me back up and tell me what you think!!

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
worldcityceo said:
I've been hoodwinked!! i recently bought Fruity Loops from someone via eBay. The producer edition , that is. Why after I won at the bid's end, this nigga send me a link to a hacked FL. He says it works on his computer and that my shit is broke. I don't think so. It saves my files, but when i try to open them back up it shuts down. The link is so ghetto.
i didn't want to give him negative feedback, but would absolutely NOT give him positive. I was so pissed. the guy sent me a "link" to where the program was to be downloaded. It didn't work on my my computer and it didn't say anything about a link in his description. It was really deceptive. He says he has limited "copies", but when purchased he gives you a link. It looked like a hacked program to me and would save my files, but I couldn't open them back up.

That's not all you should have edited Wings, I'm surprised you guys allow the use of the "N" word on here, very surprised...

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Man Ebays Crazy now Since Dvd Burners Come out Peepz Can Sell U like every Production Program out there for like $150.00 they Sellin like 12 Cd's worth of reason refills for $20.00 on ebay and Reason 2.5 Recycle 2.1 and 6 refills for like $150