Pick Up Any Good Gear Lately ???

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.

I just copped a BEHRINGER BCD3000 and a new laptop along with N.I. Traktor 3
as my new DJ setup ... Switchin up to straight digital over my cd decks and mixer.

bcd3000of7.jpg

Prolly gonna sell my double cd decks and mixer so lookin' to see if theres anything
else out thats worth pickin up production wise or dj wise ...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
BEHRINGER STUDIO REFERENCE AMPLIFIER A500 and a BEHRINGER ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 MIC TUBE PRE AMP.

Fresh out the box this morning from American Musical Supply.

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

I just copped a BEHRINGER BCD3000 and a new laptop along with N.I. Traktor 3
as my new DJ setup ... Switchin up to straight digital over my cd decks and mixer.

bcd3000of7.jpg

Prolly gonna sell my double cd decks and mixer so lookin' to see if theres anything
else out thats worth pickin up production wise or dj wise ...

I was considering that purchase that you got.

Can you scractch with those little scroll wheels?? How does it feel during a party???

Please do tell, you might help a brother out BIG TIME!! Im considering buying an entire DJ set after doing a few parties that were rocked.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
I was considering that purchase that you got.

Can you scractch with those little scroll wheels?? How does it feel during a party???

Please do tell, you might help a brother out BIG TIME!! Im considering buying an entire DJ set after doing a few parties that were rocked.

Yeah you can scratch with them but it takes a lil getting use to from big platters
or vinyl ... I haven't gotten to rock a party with them yet but will soon

http://www.filebrella.com/download/43097a37

Heres some scratching with it I just did and recorded quick to show you ... Check it out
nothing special just a quick 30 sec scratchin over "Whip Ya Head Boy" instrumental ...
Using the NI Traktor 3 software that comes with it.

Yeah you can scratch with them but it takes a lil getting use to from big platters

Heres some scratching with it I just did and recorded quick to show you ... Check it out
nothing special just a quick 30 sec scratchin over "Whip Ya Head Boy" instrumental ...
Ive never liked cd mixers, none have ever allowed a good touch and feel for scratching, the release has always felt wrong to me. The demo doesnt show the release in action, but it does show how easy it would be to add little beat cuts. You cant go wrong for beatmixing tho, either cdmixers or vinyl are fine for that. But just call me oldskool, If I cant feel the vinyl then its not good enough for me. I would have recommended serato instead, maybe would have worked out cheaper and its just amazing. Now all I have to do is get mine working properly again.

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

Thank you for taking the time out to send me that.

Im still in the consideration process because I need something portable before the end of this month. I have a gig on February 28th and Im considering either the Beringer or Torq Xponent.

Has anyone used the Torq Xponent here?

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
No prob man ... The torq is probly the better controller out of the two but if im correct the Torq is just a controller and the BCD outputs sound as well as a mic pre ... Thats important for me because I dont want to deal with soundcards ... Just my laptop - bcd - amp - speakers ... I never used the Torq but from looking at pics it seems like it would be the more enjoyable controller as its larger ... But the price is high in my opinion.

If you get the Torq post back let me know which one you cop either way.

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Copped a Rane TM56 to replaced my 6 year-old over abused Vestax PMC 05 lol. it's a great step up from the vestax, i strongly recommend it if you're looking for a reliable scratching mixer.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I just bought a trigger finger just for some mixing and finally some beat making.

but in the near future i am looking to get the BCD or the vestex vci-100 i have heard good reviews from both of these especially with tractor.

members online