Playing with various FXs - Comfortably Numb Flip

Nice vibe! Just walked into an old dusty saloon, silence….., first gulp of a cold beer then an epic shootout before downing the rest of that cold beer, slowly walking towards the exit stepping over the bloodied bodies, slow side ways glance, tip of the hat to the bar keep then off in the distance on my trusty steed.

Just sounds a little ‘off’ around the 18th one mark. Sounds like the drums and guitar slightly off. Love the concept though and the first 17 second part is dope.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Nice vibe! Just walked into an old dusty saloon, silence….., first gulp of a cold beer then an epic shootout before downing the rest of that cold beer, slowly walking towards the exit stepping over the bloodied bodies, slow side ways glance, tip of the hat to the bar keep then off in the distance on my trusty steed.

Just sounds a little ‘off’ around the 18th one mark. Sounds like the drums and guitar slightly off. Love the concept though and the first 17 second part is dope.
Cheers man, gonna have to revisit this sample again. I was struggling to get everything to sync, eventually started to feel like too much of a grind so I had to just pause. But after relistening with fresh ears, I'll have to put it on the agenda to try again in the future.

Happy to hear you enjoyed the vibe. That's ultimately what I was trying to get a feel for with feedback, if it was too much or not. Gonna have to keep playing around with this style :cool: