Playlist Problem

hanayalator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 11
Hey,
I'm having a bit of a problem with my playlist and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have one pattern that plays even though I don't have it painted in on the playlist. I have no idea why it's doing that, and it only happens on that one pattern (so if I remove the bars on any pattern I can't hear them, which is the way it should be). Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

H

hanayalator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ya it is, that's the weird thing. It just happened again with a new beat I'm working on. I have absolutely no bars pencilled in for the first 4 bars of the song, yet I still hear a couple patterns play, even though they're not supposed to! Any ideas?

H

T

The Arkitekt

reinstall maybe? if its a bootleg, try to download a different bootleg copy... one of the bootleg copies I had didnt have no functioning quantize

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...that does happen often with bootlegs...I had that problem before....I had to redo the project because I couldn't find it....

hanayalator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Really eh? I figured it might just be something with the way I'm doing my patterns or some midi shit or something. It's weird because it only happens for the first bar and then everything is fine after that...

H

members online