Pleas Don't Sleep On This

• beat this! voting starts in...

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GViUr-wYX4"]YouTube - ‪Maybach Music Group - Self Made (No DJ)‬‏[/ame]

"they say I dont fit up in this muthfacka, cause rozay be talkin white he think he uncle rukus" LMAO Wale going IN!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I really like the beat but all the cursing just turns me off nowadays...I'm soooo sick of people trying to make a point by using excessive curse words, I mean I can deal with some but when every other sentence has 2 or 3 in it, it just turns me off. I know that its a phase that I'm going through but c'mon. It's like they feel as if it puts an emphasis on whatever they're saying but it's not real to me. I couldn't even hang with someone that speaks like that ALL the time. Even if the idea is to appear all "thugged", that ish is played out with me, the ones that do the most damage don't say ish, they just do it. Maybe if there were some balance, like some ying-yang type ish going on it wouldn't be so bad but even Kanye and Diddy are doing it now and who would feel threatened by either one of them if locked in a room together one on one? If anything, that alone should be a sign that it's time for change.

I remember back in high school, cats with dreads were the tough ones, then you started seeing geeks growing dreads, then all the cats that originally had dreads had to change up and cut their ish off...lol.

SMH