Please Help Me With A Song!

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
Yow, I'm looking for and old song, I think it's soul. The insturmental sections sounds lik diana ross or prince. And the chorus, is singed by a girl in a pretty high tone.

It goes someting like this:

Baby you and me,
Let's get togheter,
You will see,
always and forever

Or something like that, hope someone can help :)

O

open mind

not sure but this sounds like a chorus from isley brothers but dont know the name of the song.but iam sure someone will come very fast wiht it.good luck

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
open mind said:
not sure but this sounds like a chorus from isley brothers but dont know the name of the song.but iam sure someone will come very fast wiht it.good luck

The chorus is uptempo and singed by a woman. It's not from the Isley Brothers.
The song has a feeling like Prince's 1999, the womans voice who does the chorus in that song actually looks like the voice of this woman same tone etc.

O

open mind

Symphonic said:
The chorus is uptempo and singed by a woman. It's not from the Isley Brothers.
sure but robert isley sings like a women sometimes :) (i mean in a positive way)
wuteva maybe its from somone else.

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
DJ Abstract said:
Quite possibly Al Green - Lets Stay Together...

A now again, the chorus is done by a GIRL or WOMAN, so not a man not the isley brothers, the song is not in their style at all. It's more and uptime disco kind of song. Something like 1999 by prince with a similar kind of Woman singing the chorus.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Of course if you had a link to the song that would help, but if you did then you wouldnt have asked right?
I gotta tell you maybe if you post all the lyrics or more of them it would help, that chorus doesnt ring any bells.
Id like to be aable to guess this...Can you post more of the lyrics or any other info...

O

open mind

Issac Hayes - Let Stay Together?
i know its not a girl but i think he sings it with a girl or sumtin.

O

open mind

come on guys one of us must find out the song he searches.its a shame we dont.

Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
sorry I can't post more lyrics, it's I think in the same period as 1999 by Prince, the same ambiance the same kind of girl voice singing a chorus a bit like that, I heard it on the radio and haven't heard the title and artist they didn't told that. So I only remembered the chorus, it's a long time ago i heard to song. It is defenetly a woman or girl, not a man.