PMP what do yall think?

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
I know a few people who have gotten good results and placements ... I became a member a
short while ago. Alot of big people and people that are gettin' up there in the ranks on there.
If you music can't compete witht he majors I'd say don't sign up because PMP is definetly not
another soundclick or myspace ... It's legit

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
we(Smash brothers) are featured producers on PMP nuttin but good things have happend so far, but like H&R said PMP aint no B.S , the level is very high .. its defo not a soundclick or myspace...

Before anybody signes up i reccomend u do a real gut check and ask yourself if ur ready skill wize or hustle wise...

holmz put me on to it...

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
think of it as just another resource or outlet.. its cheap for the opportunities that u can come by with it.. i mean the time and effort and money it takes to track down these A&Rs and send them material would take more money than what they charge per month imo.. i def wouldnt rely solely on it though cuz at the end of the day its still a shot in tha dark. u dont know these A&Rs (yet) and they dont know u (yet). It gives a reality check as to how competitive this game really is. Theres alot of hot producers out there, both known and unknown. pmp is icing on the cake, and i wouldnt make it my main grind. its a pretty sick tool though ... if anything if u dont sign up as a producer u can still, listen to beats, read the articles and watch the videos to get some good info... its also cool to see what other producers are doin and just listen to some nice production from some cats.. a producer account is not free but a buyer account is.. u can log on as a listener and browse through the producers and listen for free.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
The staff chooses the featured songs and featured producers based off who they are feeling
and think is hot ... Theirs been big discussion of PMP on other fourms that covered alot of
things about PMP.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
i've been trying to set up my pmp but i keep runnin' into issues.

1st without a credit card or debit card i can't do the 50/month, payapl has to be the 275 fpr six months, and with me chasing and waiting on some locals to pay me i can't afford to spend that with all my other bills +maybe school.

2nd i decided to get a pre paid card so i could pay the $50, one i'm still waitin' on just applied for a better one which means more time to wait,but prior to that i tried to get that money mart titanium card but they told me i needed legal gov't photo i.d. which i don't have (effin beast never returned my passport claimin' they didn't have it anymore)

at least by the end of next week my paypal echeck will be confirmed and i'll be a Dynamic Producer member.