PMP Worldwide

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just wanted to know if anybody on here use pmpworldwide.com to submit tracks and if so was it a smooth process? just would like to get any feedback on this site.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^^ lol i dropped that shit .. im not sayin it wont work for some people but i wasnt feelin it .... i had alot of subscribers and people were gettin at me but not nesseraily the people i wanted to fuc wit. look at the credits on these projects and u still see the same producers u always see.. its not like dudes are really getting major work off the site .. i aint knockin the site at all and in fact im honored that they thought enough of our work to put us as featured producers, but i got other priorities and other places my money has to go. alot of dudes that up on there got free accounts, i paid for mine. aimlessly Chasing placements, especially for rappers im not even feelin, is not my thing. So im gonna stick to what i do, which is making hot music and spend that extra money on promo and other stuff for the album when it drops. if ur in a rural area, pmp might be the best thing u got goin, but i live in nyc, so it just aint worth it to me... to be honest i dont even know if cats from the labels are really listening to this stuff or not... cuz most of these albums have terrible production on them but i hear some cats with some hot trax on pmp. go figure lol .. again i aint discouraging anybody from signin up, but my experience, even as a featured producer was only ehh .... got more solid connects from the smash brothers myspace than i did from pmp.... and i started working them both at about the same time ... and some dude jacked my shit right off the stream and made a tape of diifrent pmp beats, then has the nerve to ask me for my opinion on the tape that he made of jacked producers beats! lol ..dickhead

ATmusic

ill o.g.
I was about to sign up but I decided to check up on other producers stuff first. See how they set up shop.

You can´t do that unless you are signed in as a member. 1st tun-off. It´s like only subsribers can check out your work. Picture that.

I use myspace and all. You can Upload 6 tracks now max. Snocap is also now free for all myspace users so you can sell your ish right off the back. I think they gotta Merch.andize Store too.

I think PMP is more for the "Inside Connect"
That is if you are sure they actually do their work.
Otherwise I usually trust my own leg work and net work hustle from other sites.

If anyone uses PMP with success I would be very interessted in knowing how though

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was about to sign up but I decided to check up on other producers stuff first. See how they set up shop.

You can´t do that unless you are signed in as a member. 1st tun-off. It´s like only subsribers can check out your work. .

I thought that was wack too. Made me think twice about signing up

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
^^^ lol i dropped that shit .. im not sayin it wont work for some people but i wasnt feelin it .... i had alot of subscribers and people were gettin at me but not nesseraily the people i wanted to fuc wit. look at the credits on these projects and u still see the same producers u always see.. its not like dudes are really getting major work off the site .. i aint knockin the site at all and in fact im honored that they thought enough of our work to put us as featured producers, but i got other priorities and other places my money has to go. alot of dudes that up on there got free accounts, i paid for mine. aimlessly Chasing placements, especially for rappers im not even feelin, is not my thing. So im gonna stick to what i do, which is making hot music and spend that extra money on promo and other stuff for the album when it drops. if ur in a rural area, pmp might be the best thing u got goin, but i live in nyc, so it just aint worth it to me... to be honest i dont even know if cats from the labels are really listening to this stuff or not... cuz most of these albums have terrible production on them but i hear some cats with some hot trax on pmp. go figure lol .. again i aint discouraging anybody from signin up, but my experience, even as a featured producer was only ehh .... got more solid connects from the smash brothers myspace than i did from pmp.... and i started working them both at about the same time ... and some dude jacked my shit right off the stream and made a tape of diifrent pmp beats, then has the nerve to ask me for my opinion on the tape that he made of jacked producers beats! lol ..dickhead

ha ha.....damn. I think we came to the same conclusion at the same time! I drop'd my account last month. I had a few dudes hit me up but nothing serious. As soon as u give them a run down of the prices and they see there not going to get your tracks for those "bubble gum" $25 beat prices they scatter like roaches. Like Ash and I have said a few times, get with a few groups and put your own shit out there. Right about now "it's the only way to fly"!

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
think i'm droppin' it this month. i stated that i wanted to see what it really offered but right now it's more of a drain and i'm not that 'club banger' type dude that is like 99% of the dumps asked for. besides, after gettin' the producers they want, their boys, going thru their own or the labels pub company, pub companies like hitco, then they finally might show up at pmp lookin' for a possible track, or not.

there's some other shit i don't jive with, but that's understandable, nothings perfect.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
And what about rocbattle.com.. Is that of any use for getting your name out there? I mean I'm from Holland.. so it's exactly the place to get in the industry.. feel me?

members online