PO 33 KO Creativity

So I mentioned something creative, portable and not too expensive for on my travels and picked up my PO 33 KO. When I first bought this most YouTube vids where reviews and tutorials but on checking yesterday, damn this things alright in the right hands!
Check this guy out :

Sometimes its not the tool, but the person using it. Give some people a guitar to play and they sound shit, while give that same guitar to somebody that knows how to use it, and magic happens.

Exactly, if you put time in with any instrument you’ll get returns after a while. I’m not expecting too much from this just perfect if I’m away for 3 days so I can actually still create something. Sometimes ideas come when your away from your equipment so this should do for now. Although @thedreampolice has now got me interested in a Digitakt too. I keep telling myself I don’t NEED these things :ROFLMAO:

Exactly, if you put time in with any instrument you’ll get returns after a while. I’m not expecting too much from this just perfect if I’m away for 3 days so I can actually still create something. Sometimes ideas come when your away from your equipment so this should do for now. Although @thedreampolice has now got me interested in a Digitakt too. I keep telling myself I don’t NEED these things :ROFLMAO:
Can be a problem when starting out, everything can help in some way, but whether we really need it is another matter altogether.
You live and learn lol.
Everything music is so damn expensive.